FREELANCE WRITERS WANTED – BizPacReview.com, a conservative online publishing company offering daily news and commentary to readers worldwide, is seeking talented freelance writers to report on trending news and social topics.
- A qualified and experienced professional who can write quickly, cleanly and according to AP style?
- Looking for a flexible schedule and the ability to work from home?
- Seeking fulfilling work with advancement opportunities and a high-energy environment?
If so, BPR may just be the perfect fit you’ve been looking for. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Writers are paid on a per-post basis based on experience, speed and skill.
- We pick the story and angle, and write the headline. You write the post.
- We offer advancement opportunities for writers who demonstrate drive and ability.
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Candidates must carefully follow national politics and be able to write for conservative and libertarian-leaning audiences.
- Two years’ experience writing for a conservative publication is preferred, but not required if you can prove you have the talent during a short trial period.
- Excellent writing, grammar, reading comprehension and proofreading skills are required, as well as an eye for detail.
- Speed is mandatory.
- Deadline-driven articles are generally 450-650 words and are written from current and breaking news reports and video interviews.
If this sounds like exciting, energizing work, we want to hear from you. Weekend work includes morning hours on both Saturday and Sunday. Opportunities for more work are available.
Please send your resume, links to samples of work, and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest to [email protected].
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Bare-faced Palm Beach Co. officials party at posh Breakers after forcing masks on helpless kids - September 20, 2021
- BPR is looking for weekend freelance writers - April 8, 2021
- Gillum, Nelson teams object to tossing non US citizen voter ballot during PB County vote counting circus - November 10, 2018
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.