Left wingers don’t seem to be able to stop themselves from trying to ruin everyone else’s Thanksgiving.
The New York Times followed a long line of liberals by giving a list of election talking points to its readers that they could use to battle their families during the celebration.
It comes on the heels of the Democrats’ push to get people to talk about Obamacare during the November holiday and advice from the Democrat Party on how to talk to “your Republican uncle” in previous years.
— NYT Politics (@nytpolitics) November 23, 2016
Some on social media found some talking points that were left off the list.
Including the most important of all. Trump won.
— Laurence Watkins (@thelarrywatkins) November 23, 2016
— (((Fusilli Spock))) (@awstar11) November 24, 2016
.@nytpolitics 1: Trump won
2: Hillary lost
3: Get over it
4: Put some pants on
— WishiwasArcher (@WishiwasArcher) November 23, 2016
Trump won 31 states
Clinton won 19 states
— Deplorable Don Read (@_dread59) November 23, 2016
@nytpolitics let’s see:
No amount of tears will change that
Liberals bringing up politics should be thrown out
— Ecstatic R Thomas (@Plate0fShrimp) November 24, 2016
— PoliticalPAW (@PoliticalPAW) November 24, 2016
@nytpolitics One fact you forgot: People tend NOT to vote for a political party which is openly hostile toward them.
— Collin O’Scopy (@Crapplefratz) November 24, 2016
— The 57th State ℅EF™ (@EF517_V2) November 23, 2016
1. Leftism is for losers
2. The Pilgrims knew this
3. Capitalism saved them
4. Our schools fail to teach it
— Patrick McBride (@antonzilwicky54) November 23, 2016
1. Hillary lost
2. Popular vote doesn’t matter
3. NYT has already abandoned the whole “unbiased reporting” thing
— None Of The Above (@BonkPolitics) November 23, 2016
Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE
- Britney Spears shows off her rockin’ new bod, but had to spoil it with a liberal message about ‘Dreamers’ - December 24, 2017
- Border patrol forget they’re supposed to be heartless, deliver beautiful baby at the border - December 24, 2017
- After scoring tax cut victory, Trump sees ‘tremendous Democrat support’ for his next big initiative - December 24, 2017