Sex scandal update: ‘Anonymous’ sent Cruz BRUTAL warning; source linked to Rubio, not Trump

Want more hot BPR News stories? Sign up for our morning blast HERE

Ted Cruz blamed Donald Trump for the current alleged sex scandal causing distractions to his presidential campaign, but he might want to reexamine his suspects list.

For starters, last week hacker group Anonymous threatened to release information it claimed to have on Cruz and his alleged sexual affairs.

“​Have you heard of the expression ‘candy wrappers’? Do you recall visiting prostitutes? Mr. Cruz, we are now demanding you exit this race immediately or Anonymous will release all of the information that we have found,” the group said in a video statement. “Your so-called underground acts that you think were done in the dark, will be brought out for all the public to see. It will be sent to every media outlet to publicize your disgusting behavior. We assure you it will go viral on every social media platforms in a matter of minutes.”

In addition to the hacktivist group, a second suspect emerged on Friday.

Sources from Breitbart News told the Daily Beast that the publication’s editors had been approached with a Cruz sex story but turned it down.

“We got it from a Rubio ally,” the source told the Beast. “It was too thin, so [Breitbart’s Washington political editor Matt Boyle] decided not to run it. There was no way to verify the claims.”

Rumors of the story had apparently been circulating for weeks under a mystery hashtag.

Yet, no evidence, so far, has linked the Trump campaign to the rumors.

Unless you count the fact that in a bizarre twist Trump’s top spokeswoman has been named as one of the alleged mistresses. A claim she vehemently denied.

Then, there is this quote from Kirsten Powers:

“The Daily Beast reported it was shopped around by two — reporters by somebody who was a Rubio person. I also happen to know that one of the people who was shopping the story around very aggressively was somebody who was completely anti-Trump, and was anti-Cruz also, but who was not a person who in anyway was supporting Trump.”

Cruz might want to recheck his list of suspects.

Want more hot BPR News stories? Sign up for our morning blast HERE

h/t: The Gateway Pundit.

Carmine Sabia

Carmine Sabia

Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Carmine Sabia

Related Posts