Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE
CHECK OUT WeThePeople.store for best SWAG!
Text messages on his infamous laptop reportedly show that President Joe Biden’s youngest son, Hunter, has a habit of casually using the n-word.
We expect former president Barack Obama to be shocked and outraged at any moment.
Obtained and reviewed by the Daily Mail, the text messages show the younger Biden repeatedly referring to Chicago-based corporate attorney George Mesires, a white man, as a “n—a” during their frequent text-message exchanges.
One December 2018 exchange went as follows:
- Hunter: “How much money do I owe you. Becaause n—a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”
- Mesires: “That made me snarf my coffee.”
- Hunter: “I just made that phrase up by the way. I should have nad [SIC] your lineage.”
- Mesires: “Clever son of a gun.”
- Hunter: “That’s what im saying ni…“
In another exchange, this one reportedly from the following month, he went on to use the n-word two additional times.
This exchange went as follows:
- Mesires: “There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God.”
- Hunter: “OMG n—a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.”
- Mesires: “My parents love was conditioned.”
- Hunter: “My penis’ as of late has been un conditional.”
- Mesires: “That’s why we are searching.”
- Hunter: “For my penis. And we will always be searching. Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black.”
- Mesires: “It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity.”
- Hunter: “True dat n—a. I only love you because you’re black.”
Published Tuesday, the Daily Mail’s report spurred outrage — though not shock — from conservatives for a couple of key reasons.
One, everybody agreed that these text messages would be receiving far more scrutiny if they’d been sent by one of former President Donald Trump’s sons, particularly Donald Trump Jr., whom the media love to relentlessly attack:
Try to imagine one of the Trump kids dropping the n-word.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 8, 2021
— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) June 9, 2021
Breaking: @DonaldJTrumpJr uses N word in texts multiple times.
Okay, now that I have your attention, it was actually Hunter Biden.
— Eric Greitens (@EricGreitens) June 8, 2021
As of Wednesday, the text messages were being ignored by everybody in the mainstream press aside from Fox News. So-called racially aware “progressives” on social media were, meanwhile, silent.
Weird how everyone who screamed about “racism” & “white supremacy” for the last 4 years are completely *silent* about member of the First Family Hunter Biden using the N-word multiple times along with racist stereotypes & memes.
Isn’t this what you have been waiting for?
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) June 8, 2021
Two, Hunter’s disrespectful, arguably racist use of the n-word demonstrates the hypocrisy of the Biden family. The president constantly accuses other white Americans of being racist. Yet the racism seems to lie within his own family:
Turns out when Joe Biden was telling us what a racist country America is, he had someone very near & dear in mind. https://t.co/15EjQRXXwh
— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) June 8, 2021
Third, the text messages strongly suggest to many that Biden is himself a racist, despite the media’s portrayal of him as some paragon of racial tolerance.
While this has long been the belief on the right, it’s been dismissed as a “conspiracy theory” by the press, despite there being so much evidence to back it:
The question is whether Hunter picked up that sort of racist language sitting around the dinner table with Papa Joe. #RacistHunter
— toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) June 8, 2021
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) June 8, 2021
Children aren’t born racist. Hunter Biden is no exception. He’s a product of the Biden family household. #RacistHunter
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) June 8, 2021
— Errol Webber (@ErrolWebber) June 9, 2021
— Greg Musselwhite for Congress (@GregMusselwhit3) June 8, 2021
— Libertarian-In-Chief (@ToddHagopian) June 8, 2021
The irony is that this bombshell comes only days after Biden claimed that white supremacy poses the biggest threat to the United States.
“[A]ccording to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today, not Isis, not Al-Qaeda, white supremacists. That’s not me. That’s the intelligence community under both Trump and under my administration,” he said during his Tulsa Massacre speech.
If that is, indeed, the case — conservatives argue it’s certainly not — then perhaps the FBI needs to look into Biden’s son. Just sayin’ …
Joe Biden just said white supremacy is the number 1 threat to America
Today we found out via his own texts that Hunter Biden is a racist
Sounds like the President’s son is the biggest threat to America (is he wasn’t already based on his overseas activities) 👀#RacistHunter
— James McCoy Taylor (@james_mccoy_t) June 8, 2021
- Fiona Hill: ‘Open civil war’ possible if Trump elected in 2024 because Dems will see win as ‘illegitimate’ - October 24, 2021
- Pelosi refuses to confirm reelection in ’22, assures Jake Tapper ‘we’re pretty much there’ on massive spending bill - October 24, 2021
- ‘You’re a clown’: Chris Wallace dragged after calling Jen Psaki ‘one of the best press secretaries ever’ - October 24, 2021