Millions of people are going to DIE because of the American Healthcare Act, according to Democrats.
It’s going to be a bloodbath of epic proportions, far bigger than Hiroshima or Nagasaki, the Ukrainian famine, and probably even the Black Death.
And liberals want the bloodthirsty monsters to whom the blame will belong, the cold, heartless Republicans who voted for the bill in the House, to know the depth of the damage they have caused.
— Zoey Jordan Salsbury (@zoeyjsalsbury) May 4, 2017
Zoey Jordan Salsbury, a self-proclaimed ‘casualty’ of the AHCA, has created a website called mailmetothegop.com. The simple premise is that users select an evil Republican who voted to put them six feet under and, when the user does kick the bucket, his or her ashes will be sent to said legislator.
From the site’s landing page:
Millions of Americans rely on protections and coverage from the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare. The Republicans new bill will gut these protections and many will die.
They deserve to know it. Fill out our form and we’ll help you get papers in order to send your ashes to a GOP member of Congress if you pass.
Talk about a personal touch from beyond the grave!
The form includes a box where people can write exactly why the AHCA is expected to do them in and share it with other site visitors. Some of the reasons include [warning: language]:
- “Because I have cancer which is a pre-existing condition as per the new bill. You are murderers. Every one of you that voted to repeal ACA. I hope you too have to choose between death and going into debt one day soon.”
- “Suicide, because I will lose access to the anti-depressants and therapy that keeps me alive.”
- “No health care”
- “Because I have multiple chronic pain and mental health issues, I fall below the poverty line, and as of right now unable to work because of illness and my pregnancy. Fuck you GOP.”
- “My combat tour in Iraq resulted in enough disability to make me uninsurable, but not enough to get all my healthcare through the VA. You killed me, you prick.”
- “Because you took away my fucking insurance.”
No word on whether the people who die because their state is about to lose the only insurer they have under the collapsed Obamacare system will be able to mail THEIR ashes to President Obama & Democrats.
Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BizPac Review.
Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE
- West Point accepts Parkland student’s application to military academy after his tragic death - February 21, 2018
- Nancy Pelosi is in middle of grandstanding at Arizona townhall when question yelled from audience grinds it to a halt - February 21, 2018
- Columbine survivor blows media’s plan to exploit naive students – here’s what happens when they grow up - February 20, 2018