Want more hot BPR News stories? Sign up for our morning blast HERE
That is the description used by Palm Beach Lakes High School Principal Cheryl McKeever to describe a multiple choice test that takes more than just a dig at Donald Trump and his supporters, the Palm Beach Post reported.
The teacher, Malik Leigh, not only used the student exam to bash Trump, but also took the opportunity to land an inappropriate question about the courtroom process.
The following are the questions that eventually got Leigh suspended:
If Donald Trump becomes president of the United states, we are:” and the choices are:
- A. Screwed
- B. Screwed
- C. Screwed
- D. Screwed behind a really YUGE wall that Mexico pays for.
What to do during an opening statement. The options are:
- A. Wink at the Judge
- B. find the hottest person on the Jury and focus your words on them
- C. Speak to them as if they are cordial friends.
- D. Treat them like the MORONS they are.
Leigh’s suspension comes after an internal dust-up. As taken from the Palm Beach Post:
Last week, Leigh asked a judge to block McKeever from getting rid of him and several other teachers when classes end next month. The decision not to rehire several teachers, Leigh alleged in a court motion, was an attempt to “retaliate, harass, humiliate and intimidate teachers.”
This morning, the school district ordered Leigh not to return to Palm Beach Lakes High and to remain on assignment at his residence “pending the outcome of an investigation.”
“Specifically, the exam materials contain inaccurate content, irrelevant material, unprofessional use of language, inappropriate use of language, and contain content outside of and not consistent with the curriculum for the Law Academy,” McKeever wrote to Leigh in a detailed letter.
Leigh maintains his actions were perfectly innocent.
“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the exam,” Leigh said. He went on to say that the questions “all tie into the classroom discussion.”
“I’m not pushing a political agenda,” Leigh continued. “To me, it was a funny question.”
“Everyone will tell you most jurors are nimrods,” he said.
Leigh may have just helped McKeever with her case not to rehire him.
Sign up for our morning blast HERE
- Former Somali Muslim refugee defeats longtime Minnesota state representative - August 13, 2016
- Clinton Foundation donors page is now blocked: ‘This is a weird thing’ - August 13, 2016
- Trump announced his big move on the campaign trail in order to win election: ‘It’s set up, we have to do it’ - August 13, 2016