The U.S. Air Force warned the 1.9 million people who signed up to “Storm Area 51” in September, saying the military will “protect America and its assets” from anyone who tries to infiltrate the Nevada Air Force base.
Military reports of credible UFO sightings spike
The warning came as renewed speculation heats up among UFO conspiracy theorists that the government is covering up the existence of UFO remains and extraterrestrial life at Area 51.
“[Area 51] is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces,” Air Force spokeswoman Laura McAndrews said in a statement. “The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets.”
A number of US Navy pilots reported spotting UFO’s while training, and the sightings have spiked in recent years.
(Source: KTNV-Las Vegas)
Almost 1 million people sign up to ‘Storm Area 51’
The brouhaha erupted after UFO conspiracy theorists launched a Facebook event page called Storm Area 51, urging fans to meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction on September 20. The coordinators wrote: “If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let’s see them aliens.”
So far, 1.9 million people have signed up, saying they plan to attend.
Conspiracy theorists have long maintained that the US government has been covering up the existence of captured UFOs and alien remains at Area 51. While the government denies the rumors, the theories persist, aided by popular Hollywood alien invasion films and TV shows.
The perimeter of the Area 51 Air Force base is patrolled around-the-clock by armed security guards, fueling intense public interest.
Naturally, the “Storm Area 51” event launched a series of comical Twitter memes and jokes.
One person tweeted: “I think the government underestimates how badly we want to know if aliens exists or not.”
— Timbone Tonight (@TimboneTonight) July 11, 2019
“All this stuff about raiding area 51 is one of the best trends the internet had created.”
— Chasty (@ChastyPlays) July 12, 2019
“Another Simpsons prediction about to come true.” ?
— ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟ᵃᶜᵃᵇ 🏴🇪🇺 (@mxdeupsmile) July 14, 2019
Speaking of aliens and those who champion the illegal ones:
“Ilhan Omar, phone home!!! GO HOME!!!!”
Ilhan Omar…..phone home!!! GO HOME!!!! pic.twitter.com/h8pBl3hALt
— ??❤️?? Buckeye Julie ??❤️?? (@buckeyejulieOH) May 12, 2019
US and other nations launch Space Forces
In June 2018, President Donald Trump ordered the Pentagon to establish a national “Space Force” as the sixth branch of the Armed Forces.
“When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space,” the president said.
While the mainstream media mocked Trump over his “Space Force” idea, other countries have since followed suit, including China and France.
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020