OPINION: BY JOHN HAWKINS
1) …a dork calling you a fascist right before he gets together with a large group of his mask-wearing friends to smash windows and violently attack random strangers 30-to-1 in an effort to silence and intimidate everyone he disagrees with.
2) …someone who chants “2, 4, 6, 8… America was never great!” at a protest on July 4th and then gets offended when they’re called unpatriotic.
3) …a tech monopoly censoring you because they disagree with your beliefs while lying about why they’re doing it and turning a blind eye to liberals actually doing what they’re accusing you of doing.
4) …denying that you promote pedophilia while excusing pedophiles, pushing drag queen story hours for kids, and encouraging children to dress in drag so they can perform in gay bars.
5) …screaming at people for wearing a MAGA hat or trying to run them out of restaurants while you criticize OTHER PEOPLE for their intolerance.
6) …lying incessantly to the public to get Obamacare passed, ignoring all the criticisms of the plan (which all turned out to be right), laughing at the people who suffered because of your mistake, and then demanding to be put in charge of implementing Medicare for all, which will be even worse than your original plan.
7) …accusing some poor, laid-off factory worker with a high school education of being a racist with white privilege while pretending that Barrack Obama, Kamala Harris, and Al Sharpton aren’t some of the most privileged people in America.
8) …treating a dumb, trollish 29-year-old bartender who gets elected to Congress like a hero because she talks about redesigning the world’s most successful economy from top-to-bottom to make it more like socialistic economies that lead to people eating zoo animals to survive.
9) …a person who ignores whatever argument you make and reflexively takes the opposite position because of imaginary evil motives they accuse you of having that make no logical sense.
10) …someone who thinks being personally offended, unfairly accused or disrespected is an obvious outrage that shouldn’t be allowed but doing the exact same things to you is just how the world is supposed to work.
11) …demanding more funding for Planned Parenthood, abortions right until birth and then some, fighting any attempt to council women before having an abortion and then denying that you’re pro-abortion.
12) …fighting to keep ordinary parents from having school choice or getting vouchers and then sending your own kids to private school.
13) …a celebrity or politician who has armed security fighting to keep law-abiding citizens from having guns they can use to defend themselves while accusing those same people of being “murderers” for not wanting to be disarmed despite having done nothing wrong.
14) …rich people condemning capitalism in the most acidic of terms because they believe it will make them more money from our capitalistic system.
15) …not even considering that there was anything wrong with the Betsy Ross flag until a woke, ex-football player didn’t like it and then instantly deciding that it was racist.
16) …a man who decided he was a woman 2 days ago calling you transphobic because you don’t think he should be able to go into a women’s locker room with your daughter or compete in a women’s powerlifting tournament.
17) …saying we should abolish ICE, decriminalize crossing the border illegally and give illegal aliens healthcare, then pretending to be outraged when someone says you’re for open borders.
18) …calling other people anti-science while arguing that people can be whatever gender they feel like, living by your horoscope and ranting about the evils of nuclear power.
19) …leaving your mansion in an SUV to get on a private plane to fly to a global warming conference where you explain that no one should have mansions, SUVs, or private planes.
20) …someone telling you that “diversity is a strength” while they systematically persecute everyone who doesn’t agree with their radical, politically correct worldview and encourage every different race, religion and gender to hate each other.
Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BizPac Review.
Latest posts by John Hawkins (see all)
- Seven reasons American culture has become toxic - October 13, 2019
- 25 lies liberals will tell you - October 6, 2019
- Why Elizabeth Warren’s wealth tax would be terrible for America - October 5, 2019