Cabot Phillips, Campus Reform
- Former Vice President Joe Biden announced his bid for president of the United States.
- In light of the announcement, Campus Reform’s Cabot Phillips traveled to the University of Iowa.
- Phillips specifically asked students to react to videos of what appears to be Biden touching women and girls inappropriately.
Former Vice President Joe Biden announced Thursday his candidacy for president.
Though already considered among the front-runners by many, Biden is not without controversy. Last month, footage appearing to show the vice president inappropriately touching women went viral, amassing millions of views and eventually garnering a response from President Trump. Biden defended his actions, saying it was never his intention to make someone feel uncomfortable.
“I’ve always tried to make a human connection,” he explained in a video response, before going on to say, “I will be more respectful of people’s personal space” in the future.
Wanting to know what young voters thought of the situation and whether it would impact their potential support of Biden, Campus Reform‘s Cabot Phillips headed to the University of Iowa. Showing students a short clip of the viral footage, he asked, “What is your reaction to this?”
The response was near universal…
“That’s definitely excessive, there’s no reason to be grabbing at people like that,” one student said, while another cringed, before adding, “he’s very close to them… oh my gosh.”
One more student was struck by the response of the other women in the video, saying “everyone else, you can tell they’re uncomfortable with the way he acts.”
Will this footage impact whom these students will support in the upcoming Iowa Caucus? Ultimately, time will tell.
Follow the author of this article on Twitter: @Cabot_Phillips
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Residents of Biden’s home state don’t believe migrants should be ‘transferred as luggage’ - September 24, 2022
- Mother sells her six-year-old daughter into sex in return for cash and sneakers, gets 23 years in prison - September 24, 2022
- The stock market officially collapses into a bear market - September 24, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.