A triggered college student wearing a communist button threw milk at members of Florida State University’s Republican club, who were campaigning on campus for gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis.
In a profanity-laced tirade, Shelby Shoup — an intern for Democratic Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum — accused the Republican students of “supporting Nazis.” She shrieked: “Do you understand that fascism is here? Do you understand that Nazis are f*cken here?”
Many on Twitter mocked Shelby’s meltdown, saying she sounded deranged and irrational and couldn’t even make a cogent argument to support communism.
Hunter Pollack, an FSU student whose sister Meadow was killed in the Parkland, Florida shooting, slammed the “vile attack.”
Sickening to see a member of @FSUGOP a group I’m proud to be in have chocolate milk thrown on her for campaigning . In the state constitution it says students are allowed to express their point of view on campus. This is a vile attack. pic.twitter.com/Wd9RQSqCrt
— Hunter Pollack (@PollackHunter) November 1, 2018
“Is this the open-minded, tolerant and loving left that we get lectured about?”
Is this the openminded, tolerant and loving left that we get lectured about?
— Johnny Lawrence 🐻🇺🇸 (@Brandersar) November 1, 2018
“What a display of bullying, lack of respect for others and lack of self-control!”
She had no logical argument and resorted to violence and obscenities to express her frustration. What a display of bullying, lack of respect for others and lack of self-control!
— Desia Ally Joseph (@DesiaAllyJoseph) November 1, 2018
Shelby Shoup has been working for Democrat Andrew Gillum’s campaign since 2017 and is a member of the Party for Socialism and Liberation.
Shelby Shoup, who was arrested for assaulting the FSU College Republicans and has been working for the Gillum campaign since 2017 is also a member of the Party for Socialism and Liberation. Here are some posters on their site. This is the kind of crap Gillum keeps around. pic.twitter.com/wq2SZHRzXv
— Christian Cámara (@Reaganista) November 2, 2018
It’s unclear what “Nazis” have to do with Ron DeSantis, a military veteran and attorney who has served in the US Congress since 2013.
DeSantis — who was endorsed by President Trump — is running against Democrat Andrew Gillum, whose campaign staffer was caught on an undercover Project Veritas video making racist slurs against white people.
“This is a f–ked up state,” said Omar Smith. “It’s a cracker state!”
Smith added that Andrew Gillum is lying to voters by promising free stuff, and has no intention of delivering on his phony promises.
“Let’s go back to Mr. Gillum’s platform, right? Raise the corporate tax in Florida from 7% to 11%. That will never happen.
Raise teacher’s pay to $50,000: That will never happen.
Medicare for all: That will never happen.”
Campaign staffer for far-left Florida Democratic gubernatorial nominee @AndrewGillum:
-"This is a f**ked up a*s state"
-"It's a cracker state"
-"man them crackers ain't gonna let us do that s**t dawg"
Why's the media ignoring these racist comments from the Gillum campaign? pic.twitter.com/tdR2NsFdMT
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) November 1, 2018
Here’s what Democrats are really afraid of. Any questions?
Andrew Gillum (Democrat):
- Florida A&M University, bachelor’s degree.
- Mayor of Tallahassee since 2014.
- Tallahassee has one of the highest crime rates in the United States.
- Tallahassee was voted one of the most dangerous places to live in U.S.
- Tallahassee was voted one of the “50 worst places to live” in America.
Ron DeSantis (Republican):
- Florida Congressman since 2013.
- Harvard Law School graduate, undergraduate degree from Yale.
- Served in U.S. Navy (2004-2010).
- Fought in Iraq War.
- Awarded the Bronze Star for meritorious service.
- Chairman of the House National Security subcommittee.
Patriots, please vote on November 6. America’s future depends on you.
Latest posts by Samantha Chang (see all)
- Illegal immigrant accused of murdering Mollie Tibbetts awarded taxpayer money to pay for expert witness - March 21, 2019
- Ukraine’s top prosecutor says he’s found collusion, launches probe into alleged Hillary 2016 election meddling - March 21, 2019
- Tucker and Hannity’s ratings crush CNN and MSNBC townhalls with Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand - March 20, 2019