Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE
CHECK OUT WeThePeople.store for best SWAG!
Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author.
We have been convinced by powers within our country that red is green and green is red.
As Joseph Goebbels said, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”
I believe the left in this country has developed a devastating alliance within the federal government’s deep state along with the mainstream media that has effectively been trying to convince us that red is green. Never in this nation’s history has a political party and political bureaucracy banded together with the press to destroy the nation.
Let me use some examples.
- Before Donald Trump was inaugurated, the left, the deep state and the media plotted to overthrow his presidency. They demanded that he be impeached before he took office. They accused him of being an agent of the Russian government and that the Russian government assisted him in winning the election over Hillary Clinton. The triumvirate brought about a special prosecutor who failed to prove the outrageous claims made over three years. Millions of Americans in this country still believe the rhetoric of the deep state, the press, and the far left that Donald Trump was an agent of the Russian government and that he is an illegitimate president.
- When you try and have a conversation about the abuse of power of the FBI, the Justice Department, the CIA, and other government agencies, many Americans don’t believe you and say, “I don’t think my government would do that.” When told about the FISA application lies, under oath, to spy on Americans, they would say, “I don’t believe my government would do that.”
- When you talk about the left’s desire to get rid of the first and second amendment or to eliminate the electoral college giving them more power to elect a president in a few states. The answer is always, “I don’t believe that the Democrats want to do that.”
- How about packing the Supreme Court by adding 3 to 6 more justices to the court to have power over the outcome of the judicial challenges? Americans will say, “I don’t believe that’s true.”
- Still today, after the impeachment trial, Americans believe the idea that the president needed to be impeached because of his phone call to the Ukrainian government head. They say that the president committed high crimes and misdemeanors. The majority of Americans believe what the Democrats, deep state, and the mainstream news said, that the president should be impeached.
- The most recent example is the manipulation of your vote. They are trying to take away your most precious asset, the right for your vote to count. We were told by the Democrats that we haven’t seen any evidence of election fraud. Even when we see we see a video of election workers pulling ballots out of suitcases to process them, we don’t believe. When the Democratic Party and the deep state got control of the voting machines, they knew that they could manipulate the outcome of the election in six cities that went for Joe Biden in such a big way that he won the national election. When the American electorate was asked whether the elections were fair and honest, they respond with, “I refuse to believe that my government and the Democratic Party and the press manipulated my votes.”
In many respects, Americans are naïve. They find it hard to believe that there are evil people in control of many things in our country and would do anything to gain control over us. Most Americans cannot accept that the left, the deep state, and the media believe that we cannot make these critical decisions, and therefore, they have to make them for us.
In a survey after the election, Media Research Center reported that 45% of the people responded that they knew nothing about the money laundering done by Hunter Biden. The mainstream media, which is the third leg of the power in the United States, didn’t report the wire transfers to Hunter Biden from foreign governments by foreign individuals. Americans didn’t hear the story, because the media didn’t report it. Americans would not accept the idea that government officials could be bought. They reject the idea that the sitting Vice-President could steal millions of dollars.
The Democratic left, the deep state, and the media all want to tell us there’s nothing to see. We don’t want to take away your rights. We don’t want to tell you what to do, and most importantly, you don’t have to worry about anything because we will take care of you.
I don’t know the outcome of the ballot review process in the 2020 presidential election, but I believe that unless we fix the election process, the deep state, the news media, and the Democratic Party, will dominate this country forever.
I suspect that, at some point in time, many Americans will look back and say, “I didn’t believe at the time that the corruption was so widespread, but now I’m afraid it’s far too late. Things have been put in place that are irreversible.” When Americans give up any hope of restoring freedom in America, then America no longer exists.