Eduardo Neret, Campus Reform
- Campus Reform recently asked young Americans about President Donald Trump’s recent executive orders aimed at helping struggling Americans during the pandemic.
- Most were surprised to hear about Trump’s efforts, but admitted that overall he was helping Americans.
Campus Reform recently asked young Americans about President Donald Trump’s recent executive orders to suspend student loan payments and cut payroll taxes, which were aimed at helping struggling Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.
Most were surprised to hear about Trump’s efforts. Even though most people Campus Reform spoke with were not Trump supporters, many admitted he was helping Americans.
“I mean, I’m not really all about President Trump, but, the part of funding schools to giving us money while in this crisis, in this whole pandemic, it did help,” one student said while referencing the CARES Act.
“It’s shocking in a way because, like, I also don’t like him, so it’s shocking that he did that,” another person added. “And I think it does change kind of my view on what he’s done throughout the pandemic.”
Campus Reform also asked people if they feel Trump is trying to help Americans during the pandemic.
“I know with these measures, it does seem like he wants to help,” one person said.
“What he did recently was good for us,” one student added. “I mean…we’re struggling students and a lot of people, it’s not just us.”
“Definitely he’s trying to help,” another individual said. “I think he’s trying to help.”
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- ‘Made addiction crisis worse’: Liberal state’s effort to decriminalize hard drugs turns disastrous, critics say - September 27, 2022
- Husband of woman killed in 40-year-old axe murder case found guilty - September 27, 2022
- Dems stuffed BILLIONS in reparations for black farmers in ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ - September 27, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.