Left-wing magazine Newsweek posted a laughable cover fantasizing about a President Nancy Pelosi in its sloppy impeachment stunt.
The cover features Vice President Mike Pence as president of the United States with the cover lines:
- What are the odds?
- How would he lead?
- Or could it be President Pelosi?
Too bad for Newsweek and its leftist editors that the shrinking tabloid has a dismal track record when it comes to predictions.
Reminder: In 2016, Newsweek prepared a fawning cover about “Madam President” Hillary Clinton after prematurely predicting that she would beat Donald Trump. Talk about an epic backfire.
As it is, Newsweek has a long history of idiotic covers and debunked “news” stories. That’s why Newsweek’s circulation — which topped 4 million worldwide in 2003 — has tumbled to roughly 100,000.
Anyone who picks up a copy of Newsweek these days will immediately notice how tissue-thin it is, so it’s actually more like a pamphlet than a “magazine.”
Remember when Newsweek repeatedly featured Barack Obama on its messianic covers, gushing that he was god-like? What a joke.
Newsweek has also glorified anti-American socialists and anarchists.
Remember when Newsweek whimsically eulogized Marxist mass murderer Che Guevara and ISIS sympathizer Ilhan Omar?
In 1975, Newsweek breathlessly pushed the inane Fake News that a new Ice Age was upon us, and that mankind would freeze to death. Of course, that never happened.
Now, Newsweek is rabidly promoting the Global Warming narrative. So now they’re shrieking that we’re all going to boil to death.
As for Nancy Pelosi, it’s unclear how she could be president when the current president hasn’t even been impeached. In fact, the Democrat-led House of Representatives has still not taken an official vote to pass articles of impeachment against President Trump.
Last week’s House vote merely formalized the impeachment inquiry, which is the Democrats’ fishing expedition to see if they can uncover any evidence to impeach Trump with.
A former member of the National Security Council told BizPac Review that the impeachment inquiry is a sham political stunt to undo the results of the 2016 election.
This former Pentagon official told BizPac Review that the whistleblower who filed the complaint (that launched the impeachment inquiry) is a left-wing political operative. Here’s the whistleblower’s shady background:
- The whistleblower is friends with Adam Schiff staffers Abigail Grace and Sean Misko.
- He was a Susan Rice protege.
- The whistleblower is a CIA analyst and expert on Ukraine and Russia.
- He was detailed to the Obama White House NSC as Director of Baltic and Eastern European Affairs.
- He traveled to Ukraine with Vice President Joe Biden.
- He was involved in the 2016 correspondence about the $1 billion dollar loan guarantee Biden held up until prosecutor Victor Shokin was fired.
- The whistleblower was fired from Trump’s National Security Council in July 2017.
Rather than being an impartial whistleblower, there’s mounting evidence that he was groomed by Adam Schiff to file a bogus complaint against Trump.
He may be implicated in soon to be released IG FISA Report.
?It's all about to blow wide open. pic.twitter.com/TKiAEJkYvL
— Coleen (@Navy_Lady_45) November 2, 2019
Many Democrats are terrified that Mitch McConnell could schedule impeachment trial in January–right before the Democratic Iowa caucuses in Feb.
That would be disastrous for Bernie, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala b/c they'd be forced off campaig trail. ??https://t.co/s5EAth1HaU
— Samantha Chang ♖ (@samantha_chang) November 7, 2019
The Democrats have been screeching about impeaching President Trump since BEFORE he took office. In other words, the Left had already determined an outcome before Trump’s first day on the job.
Millions of Americans predict that this bogus impeachment — like their Russia collusion hoax — will blow up in Democrats’ faces come November 2020.
Latest posts by Samantha Chang (see all)
- Trump urges churches to reopen, despite Dems who ‘want to put churches out of business’ - August 6, 2020
- LA mayor warns water and power will be shut off to homes hosting large gatherings - August 6, 2020
- Is NYC mayor extorting America? De Blasio threatens to fire 22,000 workers unless he gets federal bailout - August 5, 2020