BizPac Review has exciting opportunities for an experienced results-driven content editor with a passion for politics, news and an eye for what’s trending. A strong understanding of conservative politics is required.
If you have experience leading a team of writers, writing catchy but not click-bait headlines, excel at copyediting, proofreading, and writing, and flourish in a fast-paced environment- we want to hear from you.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Managing Editor to execute editorial vision
- Manage content creation team
- Identify stories that are breaking or trending
- Assign or approve stories to writers with brief notes on angle and direction
- Headline posts for a politically conservative audience
- Review posts for grammatical and structural errors
The successful candidate will have at least three years editing experience in a digital media environment, a working knowledge of AP style, understands the conservative viewpoint, and has a competitive spirit combined with the will to win.
Salary commensurate with experience. Nights and weekends are required.
Join us in the new conservative media by covering exciting political topics for a trusted rapidly growing news site. Please send a resume, clips and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest to [email protected]
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Cinco De Mayo Edition – Tommy’s Garage - May 8, 2021
- Britain’s Prince Philip dead at 99 - April 9, 2021
- In the midst of Big Tech censorship, BizPac Review tells Big Tech to shove it - February 26, 2021
PLEASE JOIN OUR NEW COMMENT SYSTEM! We love hearing from our readers and invite you to join us for feedback and great conversation. If you've commented with us before, we'll need you to re-input your email address for this. The public will not see it and we do not share it.