O.J. Simpson is fresh out of jail but apparently not staying out of trouble.
The 70-year-old has been given a life sentence of sorts from the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas which has permanently banned him after he allegedly caused a drunken disturbance, TMZ reported.
After serving nine years for a failed 2007 hotel robbery, Simpson has reportedly been frequenting a number of Las Vegas hotels and bars since his release from jail last month. The former NFL star, who was acquitted in the 1995 trial for the murder of his estranged wife and her friend, was given specific instructions to avoid excessive drinking at his July parole hearing.
Never know who you are going to see in Vegas…. yep, OJ Simpson pic.twitter.com/ginaBY6zwk
— Brian Munz (@BrianMunzTSN) November 9, 2017
Cosmopolitan Hotel staff claim a drunk Simpson became disruptive to others Wednesday night at the Clique bar located inside the hotel, according to TMZ. Eventually, glasses were broken at the bar as the former NFL star allegedly became unruly and angry at hotel employees.
Hotel security arrived and a cooperative Simpson was removed from the premises with orders not to return. His lawyer, Malcolm LaVergne, told ABC News the Cosmopolitan issued a no trespassing notice to Simpson and he could face arrest if he returns to the hotel.
It is unclear if Simpson’s parole will be affected by the incident but his lawyer told ABC News the reports about his behavior were “completely exaggerated, made up and false.” He challenged anyone with photos or videos of the alleged drunken and “belligerent” behavior to share the images.
The Cosmopolitan declined a request for comment from ABC News which reported that the incident was strictly handled by the hotel as Las Vegas Police said they were not involved.
Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE