Actor Corey Feldman is on a mission to “bring to light “the dark secrets in the entertainment industry.
Feldman discussed his plan to expose Hollywood pedophiles in a YouTube video in which he detailed the “utter chaos” his life has been in since he announced his intentions.
The 46-year-old actor wants to “bring to light what is happening in the world of entertainment as far as perverts and pedophiles” are concerned, announcing the launch of a crowdfunding campaign to finance his plan to turn his life story into a movie. He promises the film “will be the most honest and true depiction of child abuse ever portrayed”
But Feldman revealed that, since announcing the plan, he has had a “near death experience where I felt like I was gonna be killed.”
The actor, who starred in 1980s movies like “The Goonies” and “Stand By Me,” has long been vocal about alleged abuse he suffered as a child actor in Hollywood.
His mission, he stated in the video is to “bring down, potentially, a pedophile ring.”
But the actor, who tweeted last week that he would not be going on talk shows to reveal names because of fears for his family’s safety, has already been feeling some pressure.
“Two trucks came speeding at me at the same time on a cross walk,” he said in the video, adding that some members of his band have “decided to quit because they’re afraid for their lives.”
“I’m very alone, but I need to protect myself and I need to protect my family, I need additional security” he said, as well as a legal team to represent him as he attempts to “fulfill this mission.”
He revealed that he could name six pedophiles currently working in the entertainment industry, “one of them who is still very powerful today and a story that links all the way up to a studio, it connects pedophilia to one of the major studios.”
Feldman added that he is “afraid,” and “living in fear” but also described how, as a victim, he has been made to feel “awkward, misunderstood” and “degraded” over the years.
Indeed, Barbara Walters accused Feldman of “damaging an entire industry” in a 2013 episode of ABC’s “The View.” The actor had alleged that pedophiles who had abused him and his fellow actor, the late Corey Haim, were still working in Hollywood and wanted the actor dead for exposing their actions.
— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) October 15, 2017
In the YouTube video released Wednesday, Feldman again called on his peers to come forward with their accounts of alleged abuse and to back his own claims which, he said, many know are true.
He also promised to tell “my own story in a very real way” in the planned film, which Feldman said he will make, direct, produce and distribute himself to keep the major Hollywood studios out.
“Corey believes this revolutionary approach to self financing and self distribution can revolutionize the film industry and take away the power from those who now hold the keys to the world of Entertainment, which allows the power monsters to continue doing the things they have for so long,” the INDIGOGO campaign page reads.
“This can truly be a way to regain control over who has access to children in the industry, while weeding out the criminals who have already caused the damage,” the page added.
“Justice will be served,” Feldman concluded. “This is about good and evil, at the end of the day there is nothing more evil than people who want to take advantage of innocent children.”
- 52 passengers boarded plane with neg Covid results, test positive after landing in Hong Kong - April 26, 2021
- Supreme Court agrees to hear major gun rights case on concealed handguns - April 26, 2021
- Final Census data shows the blue states likely to lose House seats, and the red states picking them up - April 26, 2021