Powered by Topple

O’Keefe vows upcoming fireworks! Some in media will probably lose their jobs over explosive investigation

Powered by Topple

Project Veritas founder, James O’Keefe, announced one of the “biggest investigations” by his organization is underway and aimed at the media’s “holy grail.”

In a video announcement released on Monday, O’Keefe  promised imminent “fireworks” as well as people in the media losing their jobs over the upcoming investigation.

“In the coming weeks, you’re gonna see one of the biggest investigations this organization has ever done. It’s a continuation of American Pravda series,” O’Keefe began. “It’s aimed at the media. We’re going after their holy grail.”

That  “American Pravda” series included videos released in June of CNN producer John Bonifield admitting that the Trump-Russia story is “mostly bullsh*t,” and CNN’s Van Jones saying the “Russia thing is just a big nothing burger.”

“We have tripled our journalists in the field. They are not even here, they are out there everyday. It’s gonna be big, it’s gonna be massive,” O’Keefe continued in the newly released video tease.

“If they think they can shut us down with this crap they’re sorely mistaken,” he said, referring to threats of lawsuits to deter the release of information. “Because not only are people in the media probably going to lose their jobs and be exposed for what they are, but this [lawsuit] is going to be exposed for what it is.”

O’Keefe reacted to a tweet by President Trump last month about the “failing” New York Times.

The Project Veritas head tweeted a cryptic response.

He also asked viewers to “stay tuned” in the video released Monday.

“So stay tuned ladies and gentleman,” he said.  “Fireworks are coming,”

Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE

Frieda Powers

Comments

Latest Articles