Over 1000 MISSING emails between Hillary Clinton and General Petraeus!

Newly released files from the FBI show that about 1,000 emails between Hillary Clinton and Gen. David Petraeus were missing from the files that were provided to the State Department.

The missing emails were not part of the 30,000 emails Clinton’s team provided to the State Department in December 2014, Fox News’ Catherine Herridge reported.

Clinton instructed the former CIA director to send her emails at her personal address, documents obtained by a federal lawsuit by Judicial Watch revealed. But Petraeus’ records were not included with the work-related emails Clinton’s team provided, Herridge reported.

TRENDING: Juan Williams tries to protect Hillary from criminal accusations but makes things hilariously worse

“CENTCOM records shows approximately 1,000 work-related emails between Clinton’s personal email and General David PETRAEUS, former Commander of CENTCOM and former Director of the CIA,” said a State Department employee from the Office of Information and Programs and Services, which handles Freedom of Information Act requests, in an FBI interview summary from Aug. 17, 2015.

“Most of those 1,000 emails were not believed to be included in the 30,000 emails that IPS was reviewing. Out of the 30,000 emails, IPS only had a few emails from or related to PETRAEUS as well as a few related to Leon PANETTA, former Secretary of Defense,” the employee, whose name was redacted, said.

Clinton told then-CENTCOM commander Petraeus to use her personal address on a BlackBerry account, according to newly obtained emails by Judicial Watch. “If there is ever anything you need or want me to know, pls use this personal email address. All the best, Hillary,” she wrote in a Jan. 10, 2009 email.

Kellyanne Conway stirs controversy for revealing what she heard ‘privately’ after the debate

“We can’t speculate about records that DOD may have. Nor can we verify the veracity of rumors. We can only speak to the records in our possession,” State Department Spokesperson John Kirby told Fox News.

“As we disclosed last September, the State Department received from the Department of Defense and the State Inspector General several copies of a single email chain between former Secretary Clinton and then-Commander of US Central Command David Petraeus which were not previously in the possession of the Department,” he said.  “These emails are now in our possession and will be subject to Freedom of Information Act requests. Beyond that, our focus is on processing the material turned over by the FBI to comply with FOIA requests.”

Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE

DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW

Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!

Success! Thank you for donating. Please share BPR content to help combat the lies.
Frieda Powers

Comment

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

BPR INSIDER COMMENTS

Scroll down for non-member comments or join our insider conversations by becoming a member. We'd love to have you!

Latest Articles