The latest batch of leaked emails released by WikiLeaks has revealed so many scandals that reporters are overwhelmed with how to cover them all . . . and they keep coming.
“This morning when we were meeting in the newsroom, we were talking about which scandal are we going to talk about, which email are we going to talk about because there are thousands of them,” Ainsley Earhardt said Wednesday on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.”
The latest dump of emails from high level associates of Hillary Clinton, including campaign chairman John Podesta, is a “treasure trove” of documents, Tucker Carlson said.
Co-host Steve Doocy offered up some of the “highlights” from the documents released Friday.
- Saudi Arabia and Qatar gave financial and logistical support to ISIS, according to Clinton’s email to Podesta in 2014.
- The chairman of Spanish-language Univision television network urged the Clinton campaign to hit Donald Trump harder on his immigration policies.
- New York Times reporter and CNBC anchor John Harwood, who moderated one of the Republican primary debates, praised Clinton and offered tips about the other candidates to Podesta while criticizing Donald Trump in disparaging remarks.
- The New York Times gave Clinton veto power over statements that she made, allowing quotes to be dropped out of a story if she chose.
- Podesta’s emails revealed that Clinton’s speeches were scripted with prompts telling the Democratic nominee when to smile.
Fox News’ Earhardt added another revelation about then-vice chair of the DNC, Donna Brazile, giving Clinton the questions ahead of time for one of the Democratic primary debates.
Earhardt noted that the Clinton campaign was probably very excited when video was released Friday of Trump making crude comments off camera over a decade ago because it provided a distraction from the bombshells in the WikiLeaks release.
Sign up for our morning blast HERE
- Thirsty Madonna, 63, sprawls out on Jimmy Fallon’s desk, then flashes audience - October 9, 2021
- Appeals court reinstates Texas ‘fetal heartbeat’ law banning abortions after 6 weeks - October 9, 2021
- Family denied food for not having vax card; raw and powerful footage …THIS is how to fight back - September 16, 2021