The Donald Trump campaign responded to the late Friday announcement by the State Department that it will not be making available before election day Hillary Clinton’s remaining schedules as secretary of state by calling on the candidate to intervene.
Joined by Washington Republicans, the Trump campaign said Hillary Clinton should “demand” that her daily schedules as secretary of state be released before November 8, according to Fox News.
As a result of a partial response to the news agency’s Freedom Of Information Act requests, the Associated Press reported last week that more than half the people outside the government who met with Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money in some manner to the Clinton Foundation.
There are more schedules that have yet to be released, with the State Department saying it cannot comply with a court-order until after the election.
“It is unacceptable that the State Department is now refusing to release her official schedule before the election in full,” Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller said.
“Voters deserve to know the truth before they cast their ballots,” Miller added. “Hillary Clinton should immediately demand that these public records be released before voting begins.”
Fox News said the “so-called ‘pay-to-play’ operation, along with Clinton’s use of a private server system while secretary of state for official emails, have raised question among voters about her trustworthiness and transparency.”
This week’s “Bulls & Bears” panel discusses the Clinton Foundation “pay-to-play” allegations:
Sign up for our morning news blast HERE
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Trevor Noah breaks ranks, mocks Biden over humiliating search for dead congresswoman - September 30, 2022
- Judge GRANTS Trump special master to review docs seized in Mar-a-Lago raid - September 5, 2022
- Epstein-linked judge who signed off on Mar-a-Lago raid donated thousands to Obama - August 10, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.