Middle Trump son Eric has an offer that’s sure to excite any fan of has father, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
He sent the offer out in an email, and began by asking a few questions, “How would you like to get…”
- A free flight to New York City;
- A private tour of our campaign headquarters at Trump Tower, and
- A lunch with me – where we’ll talk about our strategy to defeat Hillary Clinton and Make America Great Again!
And you can make it all happen by making a small contribution to his father’s campaign. Eric Trump continues:
Just contribute $3 now to automatically enter for a chance to win it all.
Ever since my father officially accepted the Republican nomination for president, our campaign has surged with momentum, and more and more Americans are joining the Trump Train to help us win.
And right now is the perfect time for you to sign on.
Your contribution will push us closer to victory. And you will also get the chance to have an insider’s look at the Trump-Pence HQ in the heart of Manhattan and provide YOUR feedback on our campaign.
I’m sure Hillary Clinton’s campaign is setting up fundraisers with high-powered lobbyists as we speak. But those are the people who have rigged the economy against you, left our borders wide open, and refuse to take the threat of Radical Islam seriously.
Those are the people my father wants nothing to do with. His campaign is about you, and that’s why I hope you will take action today.
I’ll be happy to meet you and hear your thoughts on our campaign one-on-one.
Thanks – good luck!
You can enter by clicking HERE.
Sign up for our morning blast HERE
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Kamala Harris: ‘Listen, women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue’ - July 25, 2022
- How a small border town is dealing with huge consequences of Biden’s border policies - June 25, 2022
- Biden admin expands ‘critical habitats’ for endangered species to include lands they no longer live in - June 25, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.