Fox News correspondent James Rosen has accused the State Department of wiping out an Iran Deal question he posed from video archives.
In a Fox News report on Monday covering the Obama administration’s deception in selling the Iran nuclear deal, Rosen claimed a 2013 White House press briefing video had been altered to remove his question to spokesperson Jen Psaki.
Rosen said the question was scrubbed using a “white flash,” removing it from the State Department’s official website and its YouTube channel.
The administration, which did not deny that senior officials had duped the public with false communications on the Iran deal, was reportedly working on restoring the missing section, never denying that it was deleted.
.@JamesRosenFNC just reported how video of Psaki presser on Iran talks denial was removed from the archives.
— Eli Lake (@EliLake) May 9, 2016
— Rad (@radical1979) May 10, 2016
— bbnanny (@NanbumHall) May 9, 2016
— Peggy K. Goodwin (@PRPROUSA) May 9, 2016
— Wattpuppy (@wattpuppy) May 9, 2016
— Tom Rogan (@TomRtweets) May 9, 2016
— Travis Cuvelier (@TTimeOnThe19th) May 10, 2016
Latest posts by Frieda Powers (see all)
- NYC councilman says protesters are blameless if coronavirus spikes; it’s NYPD and racism’s fault - June 3, 2020
- ‘You signed off on it personally!’ Cornered Rosenstein snaps back: ‘Yelling at me is not going to solve the problem’ - June 3, 2020
- People waiting in lines for hours to buy guns should end Second Amendment debate forever - June 3, 2020