‘This is big news’: Megyn Kelly announces Trump exclusive, and where it will air

Want more hot BPR News stories? Sign up for our morning blast HERE

The apparent cease-fire between Donald Trump and Megyn Kelly continued to unfold on Fox News Channel as an official announcement was finally made on the network Monday night.

BPR reported a secret meeting between the two held earlier this month. The sit-down was later confirmed with the possibility of an interview to come.

Now, the Fox News host has announced that the GOP front-runner has agreed to a sit down interview, the first public meeting between the two since the Republican presidential debate on Fox News Channel last August.

Kelly made the announcement during “The Kelly File” on Monday, saying “This is big news.”

“Donald Trump has agreed to sit down with yours truly,” she said of the exclusive interview on “Megyn Kelly Presents,” which will air on Fox TV on Tuesday, May 17 at 8:00 p.m. ET. Extended portions of the interview will be shown on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” the following evening.

“I look forward to what promises to be a compelling and wide-ranging sit-down,” said Kelly.

Watch the announcement in the video below.

Sign up for our morning blast HERE

 

Comments

Latest Articles