CNN opinion commentator Brian Stelter got triggered by rumors that President Trump had ordered his aides to boycott the White House Correspondents Dinner at the last minute.
According to CNN’s favorite source (“Anonymous”), the order directly came from Trump. Although — as usual with a CNN story — there’s no way to verify the authenticity of the “news” tip.
Last-Minute Cancellations Cause Chaos
According to the Daily Mail, there was a chaotic scene in the West Wing after Trump called top aides into the Oval Office to alert them that the dinner is off-limits.
“He was – well, emphatic,” an anonymous official said. “Not that we didn’t all see it coming.”
Interestingly, CNN claims that many administration officials had planned to attend the dinner this year and that their last-minute cancellations will leave four seats unfilled just days before the event.
This causes a huge headache for the organizers of the annual event, which is Washington’s equivalent of the Oscars.
“Asked if the president purposely waited until the last minute to order a boycott, the official replied: ‘You’re catching on.'”
Trump: The WHCD ‘Is So Boring’
President Trump recently said there’s no point attending the White House Correspondents Dinner, whose menu consists of anti-Trump bile served with two heaping scoops of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
“The dinner is so boring and so negative that we’re going to hold a very positive rally,” Trump said.
Tater Whines About POTUS Skipping Anti-Trump Dinner
When Brian Stelter whined about it on Twitter, attorney Arthur Schwartz reminded him of what CNN has done to deserve the diss.
“You gave debate questions to the other side and pushed a Russia hoax for years,” Schwartz tweeted.
Conservative commentator Mark Dice mocked Stelter with a hilarious video take-down.
Here’s Dice’s take on Brian Stelter’s epic meltdown after learning that the Mueller report concluded there was no evidence of Russian collusion.
Trump Rally Will Sink Ratings for WHCD
As BizPac Review reported, Trump is holding a “Make America Great Again” rally in Wisconsin on April 27 — at the same time that the White House Correspondents Associations dinner takes place.
Trump’s competing event will ensure that ratings for the lackluster gathering of Trump-bashing, liberal reporters will suffer even more.
This is the third year that President Trump will skip the annual White House Correspondents Dinner, which previous presidents have attended.
During the Obama years, the event was a love-fest of leftist political activists masquerading as “journalists” who fawned over Obama’s every move.
Leftist Comedian Trashed Sarah Sanders Last Year
In 2018, President Trump skipped the event, but his aides Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Sanders attended in his place. In return, D-lister Michelle Wolf bashed Sarah Sanders in a series of sexist, cringe-worthy attacks disguised as “comedy.”
Wolf cheerfully mocked Sanders’ appearance and job performance in nasty jabs that even some liberals thought crossed the line.
Wolf also trashed the other women in the Trump Administration, including senior adviser Kellyanne Conway, whose name she mocked: “Man, she has the perfect last name for what she does: Conway.”
Karma Boomerangs on D-Lister
Ivanka Trump wasn’t spared, either. Wolf said: “She was supposed to be an advocate for women. But it turns out, she’s about as helpful to women as an empty box of tampons.”
As BizPac Review reported, karma later boomeranged on Michelle Wolf, when her Netflix series got canceled after just three months.
— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) August 18, 2018
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020