BizPac Review has exciting opportunities for experienced results-driven content editors with a passion for politics, news and an eye for what’s trending.
If you have experience leading a team of writers, writing catchy but not click-bait headlines, excel at copyediting, proofreading, and writing, and flourish in a fast-paced environment- we want to hear from you.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Managing Editor to execute editorial vision
- Manage content creation team
- Identify stories that are breaking or trending
- Assign or approve stories to writers with brief notes on angle and direction
- Headline posts for a politically conservative audience
- Review posts for grammatical and structural errors
The successful candidate will have at least three years editing experience in a digital media environment, a working knowledge of AP style, understands the conservative viewpoint, and has a competitive spirit combined with the will to win.
Different shifts available:
Full-time hours: Monday–Friday 11 am-6 pm
Part time weekends: Saturday and Sunday 5 a.m. start time.
Part time weekends: 11 am-6pm
Salary commensurate with experience.
Join us in the new conservative media by covering exciting political topics for a rapidly growing news site. Please send a resume, clips and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest to [email protected]