BizPacReview.com uses third-party comment moderation software provided by Spot.im.
It’s easy to sign up and comment on BizPac Review with Spot.im. Readers can comment by registering and creating an account with either Facebook, Google, Twitter, or your email address.
Scroll down to the comment section of any post, and you’ll be able to register.
All comments are either moderated by BPR employees or volunteer moderators selected by us.
The following are the kinds of comments that are not allowed on our site and may be subject to removal or having your account permanently banned from commenting:
- Attacks or insults directed at other commenters, the post author or other journalists
- Any form of harassment toward other commenters
- Inappropriate language, including swearing and related attempts to bypass automatic filters of banned words and phrases, lewdness, insults or crude terms for body parts, bodily functions or physical acts, racism, and any other isms we deem inappropriate.
- Juvenile comments or extensive use of text message type spelling
- Comments that are written in all or mostly caps.
- Spam-type links or self-promotion (Comments linking to other websites are subject to review and could be deleted.)
- Inappropriate avatars or images
- Comments over approximately 225 words
- Any other behavior deemed inappropriate.
A note from the President:
The comments on our site are moderated by conservatives, or at the very least, Republicans. We’re a conservative news site, and we’re committed to providing our readers a safe space where they won’t get banned for their opinions, so we’ll extend a fair amount of leeway in some cases, but our sympathy only extends to those who comment with civility and act responsibly.
Often a comment is reported to us simply because it’s from a liberal viewpoint. We welcome and encourage dissenting voices. Our site is not meant to be an echo chamber but a place where any civil person of any political persuasion can discuss or comment on the issues of the day, so respectfully written dissenting comments are allowed, and you’re wasting your time and ours when you report them. Even commenters who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome are welcome, as long as they understand that the same rules apply to them as anyone else.
We at BizPacReview.com are grateful for our long-time commenters and loyal readers, and we’re happy that so many people who love our country can come together and discuss politics on our site.
President, BizPac Review, Inc.
Note: This policy will always appear at the bottom of the site.