Epstein ‘sex slave’ Giuffre seeks to ‘destroy’ Prince Andrew, ‘leaving him broke’ if not in jail: source

Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE


Deceased pedophile and child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s former alleged sex slave Virginia Roberts Giuffre has reportedly confirmed that what she seeks from Prince Andrew is his total and complete destruction.

As previously reported, for years she’s been seeking to get court documents from her lawsuit against Epstein’s notorious madam unsealed, in part because she wants “vindication” as per her claim that the prince once raped her.

Last week she scored a victory in her battle when the now-convicted madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, dropped her objections to the documents being unsealed.

Sarah Krissoff, a former federal prosecutor in the Southern District of New York who’s dealt with similar cases before, said in a statement to NBC News at the time that the prince’s best bet going forward may be to just settle with Giuffre.

“Given Judge Kaplan’s denial of the motion to dismiss and with case now moving into the discovery phase, it would be prudent for Prince Andrew’s team to reconsider and explore the possibility of a settlement,” Krissoff reportedly said.

“Otherwise, this case is most likely heading towards a very public trial. It is unlikely that Prince Andrew wants that to happen.”

But a report soon emerged that Giuffre was seeking “vindication,” which in turn raised the question of whether she’d even accept a settlement. It’d depend on what she means by vindication, no?

Well, according to the latest reports, her definition of vindication calls for Andrew’s complete destruction.

She “believes Andrew should go to jail but leaving him broke and destroyed may be enough,” a source close to her lawyers told the Daily Mail.

The source added that she’s determined to “ruin” him because she’s so furious over his “arrogant”  behavior.

Prince Andrew hasn’t helped his case with all the alleged “victim-blaming” he’s engaged in.

“It is understood that his lawyers will plan to question potential ‘false memories’ in Ms Roberts’ allegations that she was sexually assaulted and raped. But both legal insiders and women’s safety experts have criticised the Duke’s legal team’s new approach – accusing them of ‘victim-blaming’ and questioning the integrity of such a move,” according to the Mail.

“On Friday night, his lawyers submitted formal demands to the New York court to interview under oath both Ms Roberts’s husband, Robert Giuffre, and her psychiatrist, Dr Judith Lightfoot in Australia.”

The strategy reportedly centers primarily on publicly scrutinizing the comments she’d made to her therapist, which is why Andrew’s attorneys are also demanding Lightfoot turn over all of Giuffre’s records.

“[Andrew’s lawyers] are trying to discredit her. They are trying to find something she might have said to her psychologist that potentially undermines the claims she has made or to show potential inconsistencies,” according to Dr. Charlotte Proudman, research fellow at Cambridge University.

Giuffre is apparently well-aware of this strategy and not happy with it.

“No one can believe how badly Andrew and his legal team have messed up. His arrogance is what has destroyed him,” a source close to her told the Mail.

The source reportedly added, “He is already destroyed. Now it’s a matter of how much money he offers [in a settlement] and how broke we leave him.”

The goal, it appears, is to make Prince Andrew an indigent man. He is admittedly already on track to become one.

Last week Queen Elizabeth II stripped him of his military titles and royal patronages.

“With The Queen’s approval and agreement, The Duke of York’s military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to The Queen. The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement.

According to the New York Post, the Queen relayed the news to him personally.

“During a private audience, the monarch told Andrew he will no longer be known as His Royal Highness ‘in any official capacity’ — and that he will be left to fight his lawsuit in the US as a private citizen,” the outlet reported.

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation noted in a report Saturday that he also now faces “the further humiliating prospect of being kicked out of his 31-bedroom Georgian mansion and losing his police protection.”

But none of this is enough.

“If there is a settlement, it will have to be a big, big number. Prince Andrew was offered the chance to open negotiations before the civil suit was filed but his lawyers ignored all our letters in the hope it would go away,” the source close to Giuffre’s attorneys said.

“Virginia wants her day in court but, of course, any case can be settled for a variety of reasons. Andrew has ruined himself through his arrogance.”

DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW

Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!

Success! Thank you for donating. Please share BPR content to help combat the lies.
Vivek Saxena

Comment

PLEASE JOIN OUR NEW COMMENT SYSTEM! We love hearing from our readers and invite you to join us for feedback and great conversation. If you've commented with us before, we'll need you to re-input your email address for this. The public will not see it and we do not share it.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Latest Articles