Fox News host Tucker Carlson promoted a new three-part series for his Fox Nation streaming network show “Tucker Carlson Originals” that he said reveals previously unreported revelations regarding the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol Building.
As he introduced the series, titled “Patriot Purge,” during a Wednesday show segment, Carlson said he and his production crew have been working on it for close to six months, adding that he believes will “answer a lot of the remaining questions from that day.”
“Our conclusion? The U.S. government has, in fact, launched a new war on terror, but it’s not against al Qaeda, it’s against American citizens,” he said. “Nothing like this has ever happened in the history of our country. This is an attack on core civil liberties, and it’s essential that you know what’s happening and that you resist it.”
After noting that the first part of the series debuts Nov. 1, Carlson went on to play the trailer.
“The domestic war on terror is here,” says a male voice, adding: “It’s coming after half of the country.”
Then Carlson himself appears, stating, “The helicopters have left Afghanistan, and now they’re here at home.”
“The left is hunting the right,” another male voice says. “Sticking them in Guantanamo Bay, for American citizens, leaving them there to rot.”
That portion is followed by the voice of another man along with a video clip of people at a shooting range: “We are dealing with an insurgency in the United States.”
Towards the end, a voice says, “False flags have happened in this country…One of which may have been January 6th.”
“It’s called ‘Patriot Purge,’” said Carlson after the promo ended. “We’re proud of it. Three episodes we believe answer those unanswered questions from January 6th. That day will affect your life. There’s no question. We hope you’ll watch it.”
Carlson has suggested in the past that the federal government — in particular, the FBI — had “informants” embedded in the Jan. 6 crowds that assaulted the Capitol Building, an allegation that appears to have been substantiated by a New York Times expose published in September.
“As scores of Proud Boys made their way, chanting and shouting, toward the Capitol on Jan. 6, one member of the far-right group was busy texting a real-time account of the march. The recipient was his F.B.I. handler,” the Times reported.
“In the middle of an unfolding melee that shook a pillar of American democracy — the peaceful transfer of power — the bureau had an informant in the crowd, providing an inside glimpse of the action, according to confidential records obtained by The New York Times,” the paper added.
In an interview with Carlson after the Times story broke, Darren Beattie, the editor-in-chief of Revolver News, which broke the original story, said, “The extent is far more than the Feds and the media were willing to admit.”
He went on to say he believes federal involvement that day “is far worse,” while predicting “there will be many more informants coming to light in the near future.”
Beattie also said the Times story “poses a pretty severe strategic dilemma for the Feds and their apparatchiks in the regime media” because during previous Senate testimony regarding Jan. 6, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) “did [FBI Director Christopher Wray] the courtesy of assuming there was no visibility into the protest because they had no informants.
“You see, if they had informants, that would have meant they were ‘informed’ as to what would transpire, and then the question is, ‘Why didn’t you do anything to stop it?’” Beattie added. “Now that we know they had informants, the question re-presents itself.”
Carlson noted in June during an opening monologue on his program: “Look at the documents. The government calls these people ‘unindicted co-conspirators.’ What does that mean? It means that in potentially every case, they’re FBI operatives.”
- New ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ store opens in Massachusetts, with LGB swag all the rage for the holidays - December 6, 2021
- Stefanik presses NY Gov. Hochul to tidy up ‘criminal cesspool’ left behind by the Cuomo brothers - December 5, 2021
- One more jab: CDC’s Walenski confirms FDA working to streamline approval for omicron-variant vaccine - December 5, 2021