Republican political operative Roger Stone unveiled a list of people he plans to sue, including former Attorney General William Barr, following his pardon by President Donald Trump.
The longtime Trump adviser, whose sentence was commuted earlier this year by the president, was formally pardoned along with several others on Wednesday. He targeted several figures with threats of lawsuits in a post on his Parler account on Thursday, saying he plans to sue the Justice Department for $25 million.
Stone named Barr along with the Justice Department and a number of former intelligence officials in his message, which included a meme of himself with the words, “suck it deep state.”
“God Delivered me from my persecutors and now God’s vengence will be on the corrupt public officials who attempted to railroad me. God’s vengeance will be terrible as well as swift,” Stone wrote in a Christmas message on the social media platform.
“The terms of my pardon allow me to sue the Department of Justice, Robert Mueller, James Comey, John Brennan, Rod Rosenstein, Josnathan Kravis (sic), Aaron ‘Fat Ass’ Zelinsky, Jeanie Rhee (sic), and Michael Morando,” Stone said on Thursday.
“My lawyers will be filing formal complaints for prosecutorial misconduct’s with DOJ office of professional responsibility at the same time I file a 25 million dollar lawsuit against the DOJ and each of these individuals personally,” he continued.
“In fact, I am going to add Bill Barr to the lawsuit and I will handle his cross-examination personally,” Stone added.
Roger Stone is going to sue the DOJ for $25 million. pic.twitter.com/dPZTHZfKAZ
— Parlertakes🇺🇸 (@parlertakes) December 24, 2020
Stone, a Trump adviser during the 2016 presidential race, was found guilty of witness tampering and lying to Congress back in February and sentenced to 40 months in jail. Just before he was set to begin serving his time in July, Trump commuted his sentence.
Earlier this month, Stone said “we have a two-tiered justice system and Bill Barr’s job is to block for the deep state.”
Trump ally Roger Stone says AG Bill Barr’s job is to “block for the deep state.” pic.twitter.com/cj41ZjVmhy
— Zachary Petrizzo (@ZTPetrizzo) December 2, 2020
After receiving his presidential pardon this week, Stone lashed out at US Rep. Hakeem Jeffries as well, accusing him of “defamatory” remarks and announcing he was suing the Brooklyn Democrat for $25 million.
Roger Stone continues on his suing spree. pic.twitter.com/7jDxRjONr4
— Parlertakes🇺🇸 (@parlertakes) December 26, 2020
He spoke with Newsmax TV about Jeffries on Saturday.
Roger Stone tells @CarlHigbie “the ‘deep state’ was desperate to send me to a COVID-19 infested prison despite their rules and regulations against doing so.” https://t.co/VlT7z8drtO pic.twitter.com/EoAHnZWEjd
— Newsmax (@newsmax) December 26, 2020
“Congressman Jeffries put on his Twitter feed some time ago that Roger Stone traded his silence regarding misconduct by the president in return for clemency,” Stone said on WABC radio. “A, that’s a lie. B, it’s defamatory. And three, Hakeem didn’t say it on the House floor. Consequently, I’m going to be suing Congressman Jeffries for $25 million … So, I hope Mr. Jeffries has some proof to his allegation because I will see his a– in court.”
“And actually, frankly, to be candid, I’ve decided to make an example of Hakeem Jeffries,” Stone told host Frank Morano. “I talked to an excellent libel attorney today … I will be bringing a case against Hakeem. See you in court, big boy.”
Stone also discussed his intention to sue former federal prosecutor Nick Akerman.
“This pathetic, senile piece of crap keeps insisting that I am a Russian agent,” Stone said. “He’s accusing me of treason. That’s defamatory. Another gentleman I’ll be seeing in court.”
The 68-year-old political consultant and lobbyist had nothing but praise for Trump in an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson this week.
— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) December 24, 2020
“I have an enormous debt of gratitude to God almighty for giving the president the strength and courage to recognize that my prosecution was a completely politically motivated witch hunt,” he said, “and that my trial was a Soviet-style show trial in which the judge denied us any powerful line of defense.”
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Troops DEPLOYED on U.S. soil – Democrat governor goes off the rails! - September 4, 2023
- $800 Million GONE – Government deal goes completely wrong! - August 30, 2023
- Doocy presses White House spox on Biden health czar’s proposed two beer limit - August 29, 2023
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.