Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE
Rap mogul Kanye West unveiled his 10-point presidential platform, a month after announcing he’s running for president.
Interestingly, it echoed many of President Trump’s MAGA policies, including putting America first, promoting religious freedom, and ending U.S. involvement in nonstop foreign wars.
West called his platform “Creating a Culture of Life,” and cited a Bible verse for each point on his plan.
West has a very pro-America agenda, which echoes President Trump’s “America First” policies.
West said he must “ensure that we always place Americans’ best interest first and foremost in dealing with foreign affairs. We want trust, but we must also verify. We want fair trade, not one-sided deals that hurt American workers.”
Kanye’s 10-point presidential platform includes many policies and actions that President Trump already took:
- Restore faith and encourage prayer in the classroom. → Trump did this.
- Restore national economy. → Trump did this.
- Restructure country’s education system.
- A strong national defense, but an end to US involvement in unending foreign wars. → Trump did this.
- Criminal justice reform. → Kanye’s wife, Kim Kardashian, praised Trump for doing this.
- Police reform, including a focus on real crime.
- Take care of the environment.
- “Ensure that we always place Americans’ best interest first and foremost in dealing with foreign affairs. Fair trade, not one-sided deals that hurt American workers.” → This is Trump all day.
- Support faith-based groups.
- Promote the arts.
Kanye also shared a photo of his 2020 vision board, which prominently displayed an image of Jesus Christ, a dove representing peace, and a “46” logo (for the 46th president of the United States).
Interestingly, West—an outspoken black-rights activist—had no compunction about showing a light-skinned Jesus, even though Marxist Black Lives Matter activists claimed Jesus was black.
This suggests that Kanye aspires to transcend race, and not make his skin color a qualification for the presidency. Bravo.
In another mirror of the Trump campaign, Democrats are accused of spying on Kanye West’s campaign.
Kanye claims the Democratic Party hired a private investigator to track his signature-gathering street team as part of an “organized effort of harassment and intimidation” against his candidacy, TMZ reported.
Obama FBI knew 90% of Steele dossier was false in 2017 but used it anyway to spy on Trump aides, report https://t.co/ec6dqYgZPk
— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) July 17, 2019
West made the accusations after the Wisconsin Democratic Party filed a complaint on Aug. 7 seeking to block him from the state ballot. The group claims West submitted fake signatures and failed to get the signatures in on time.
Kanye said the complaint was filed by a Democratic Party operative who’s part of a left-wing group that is spying on him.
In order to get on the ballot, West needed 2,000 signatures from registered voters in the state. The Wisconsin Democrat Party claims Kanye used bogus signatures and fake Milwaukee addresses.
West denies these allegations and said the operation is an attempt to block his candidacy. Wisconsin’s Elections Commission will review the complaint.
Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson said the Democrat Party is attacking West because they’re terrified that his message will resonate, especially with black voters (whom Dems are counting on to vote for Joe Biden).
“They are sad and concerned,” Carlson said. “They are worried about the threat that Kanye poses to the Democratic Party orthodoxy, and therefore, to their power. They don’t say that out loud. They are liars.”
West has repeatedly slammed the Democrat Party for shamelessly exploiting black Americans for votes and then ignoring them after the election passes.
Kanye has also accused Democrats of marginalizing black fathers and disempowering black Americans by pushing for them to depend on welfare.
“Blacks want always Democrats,” Kanye said in 2018. “It’s the plan [Democrats] did: Take fathers out of the home and promote welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s the Democratic plan.”
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020