Obama administration whistleblower found dead of reported gunshot wound

(FNC video screenshot)

Reports have emerged that an Obama administration whistleblower who was completely dismissed and ignored by both congressional Democrats and their biased media allies has been found dead.

We’ve received reports that Philip Haney, a DHS whistleblower on the Obama administration, has been found dead,” the website Law Enforcement Today reported Saturday afternoon.

We have not yet received independent confirmation from the Sheriff’s Department, but sources within law enforcement have verified that there’s a death investigation underway.”

Haney served at the Department of Homeland Security for 15 years until he was reportedly pushed out by the Obama administration.

As of about 1:00 pm Saturday afternoon, no other reports or confirmations regarding his fate had emerged, save for the one at Law Enforcement Today, a blog reportedly “owned and operated by law enforcement.” Anonymous sources told BPR that the reports are true.

LET’s sources have claimed that Haney’s body was discovered Friday evening outside San Francisco, California and that initial indications point to him having sustained a gunshot wound. However, Haney had reportedly displayed no signs of being upset with life, which suggests the gunshot wound was not obtained from a suicide.

“Friends of Haney told us that they spoke with Haney earlier this week and he’d ‘never been happier,'” the news portal reported.

They’ve suggested there’s absolutely no way he would have taken his own life… and reinforce that he’s had many enemies since he blew the whistle on the Obama administration.”

Including enemies in the media. Whereas media “journalists” have worshiped at the altar of the partisan whistleblower who last year filed an error-laden complaint about President Donald Trump with the chairmen of the House and Senate intelligence committees, they mostly ignored Haney when he first emerged publicly, though a few outlets did take the time to smear him as an Islamophobic bigot and loon.

“Close friends of Haney tell us that his wife lost her battle with cancer in 2019. Haney was engaged to be married later this year. The author of See Something, Say Nothing was preparing to go back on the road in advance of the upcoming election. He was currently living in California, just outside of San Francisco,” LET’s report continued.

In 2016, Haney published a book, “See Something, Say Nothing,” that outlined the Obama administration’s attempts to block him from investigating Islamic radicalism because his investigations were inherently racist toward the Muslim community.

Speaking with then-Fox News host Megyn Kelly in late 2015, Haney explained that about a year into an investigation that had led his team to one of the mosques that San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook had attended, officials from the State Department and the Homeland Security Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties showed up at his office to pull the plug.

The remarks were made only days after Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, committed a terror attack in San Bernardino that left 14 innocent victims dead.

According to Haney, the attack may have been prevented had he been allowed to continue his investigation.

“Either Syed would have been put on the no-fly list because association with that mosque, and/or the K-1 visa that his wife was given may have been denied because of his association with a known organization,” he said.

Watch his discussion with Kelly below:

In an op-ed published at The Hill a couple of months after his appearance on FNC, Haney provided the full story behind what had happened during his time at DHS.

“After leaving my 15-year career at DHS, I can no longer be silent about the dangerous state of America’s counter-terror strategy, our leaders’ willingness to compromise the security of citizens for the ideological rigidity of political correctness – and, consequently, our vulnerability to devastating, mass-casualty attack,” he wrote.

The problem, he explained, was that then-President Barack Hussein Obama was more concerned with not offending the Muslim community than he was with protecting the American people.

For instance, he cited what happened in 2009, when an Islamic terrorist almost succeeded in blowing up a Northwest Airlines Flight headed from the Netherlands to Detroit.

Afterward, Obama publicly lashed out out DHS for having failed to “connect the dots.” But as noted by Haney, it was Obama’s own actions that had made it near impossible for federal officials to connect any dots anymore.

“Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS),” he explained. “These types of records are the basis for any ability to ‘connect dots.'”

But according to Obama, the records were essentially racist, as they’d been accrued through what he believed to have been racial profiling.

And so as the years continued, more and more information was slowly scrubbed.

“As the number of successful and attempted Islamic terrorist attacks on America increased, the type of information that the Obama administration ordered removed from travel and national security databases was the kind of information that, if properly assessed, could have prevented subsequent domestic Islamist attacks,” Haney’s column concluded.

He later reiterated all of these points during an appearance the following summer on Fox News’ “Hannity.”

Watch:

Vivek Saxena

Senior Staff Writer
[email protected]

V. Saxena is a staff writer for BizPac Review with a decade of experience as a professional writer, and a lifetime of experience as an avid news junkie. He holds a degree in computer technology from Purdue University.
Vivek Saxena

Comments

Latest Articles