Fox News host Tucker Carlson torched Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff for his jovial celebration of the impeachment inquiry of President Trump.
Carlson noted that despite Schiff’s disingenuous assertion that he “takes no joy” in trying to undo the results of the 2016 election, he’s secretly rejoicing.
“It’s Halloween today, so of course, Congress took its first official step toward impeaching the president,” Carlson said. “The house voted 232 to 196 to approve a resolution that lays out rules for the impeachment process. Every single Republican voted against it, and all but two Democrats voted in favor of it.”
Carlson continued: “Meanwhile, Adam Schiff was ecstatic since he has spent years obsessing over impeachment. Colleagues say he has pictures of impeachment taped to the walls of his bedroom. He has written letters with his own body fluids. Watch him here pretend it was not the happiest day in his entire adult life.”
(Source: Tucker Carlson Tonight)
Tucker then showed a clip of Schiff chirping: “This is a solemn day in the history of our country when the president’s misconduct has compelled us to continue to move forward with an impeachment inquiry. We take no joy in having to move down this road.”
Carlson said sarcastically: “Of all the many lies told at public expense in Washington, D.C., that might be the most hilariously brazen of all. In fact, for Democrats, impeachment is like winning the lottery on Christmas. [They say] ‘we are not enjoying it, not even a little bit. We are praying for you and the president.'”
Tucker explained: “That’s not real. What is real is that the public is not loving it quite as much as Adam Schiff is. New polling appears to show support for impeachment in decline. What are the charges here? How do we go from disliking Trump to trying to remove him by force overnight? And who exactly is this whistleblower? We still don’t know the answers to those the most basic questions.”
Carlson then discussed a damning article by Real Clear Investigations outing the Democratic whistleblower who filed a complaint accusing Trump of pressuring Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden’s alleged abuse of power as Obama’s vice president.
“According to the Real Clear Politics investigation piece, the man worked as a professional left-wing activist to attack Donald Trump,” Tucker said. “He held meeting with Adam Schiff’s staff members — several of whom are his former colleagues from the Obama White House.”
A former Pentagon official and ex-member of the National Security Council told BizPac Review that this is the whistleblower’s background:
- The whistleblower is a CIA analyst and expert on Ukraine and Russia.
- He was detailed to the Obama White House NSC as Director of Baltic and Eastern European Affairs.
- The whistleblower was a Susan Rice protege.
- He traveled to Ukraine with Vice President Joe Biden.
- He was involved in the 2016 correspondence about the $1 billion dollar loan guarantee Biden held up until prosecutor Victor Shokin was fired.
- The whistleblower was fired from Trump’s National Security Council in July 2017.
- The whistleblower is friends with Adam Schiff staffers Abigail Grace and Sean Misko.
Rather than being an impartial whistleblower, there’s mounting evidence that he is a left-wing political operative who was groomed to file a bogus complaint against Trump.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.