Last night was the 3rd 2020 Democratic presidential debate and the first one that didn’t have to take place over the course of two nights.
In case you didn’t watch, here’s a quick recap of the night:
- Andrew Yang effectively turned his campaign into a Publisher’s Clearing House-style sweepstakes
- Kamala Harris started off the night bashing Trump, because of course she did
- Kamala Harris later got taken to the woodshed on her criminal justice record by no other than a debate moderator
- Joe Biden told people to “turn their record players on” for some inexplicable reason
- Joe Biden also flat-out lied when he claimed that Obama “didn’t lock people up in cages”
- Pete Buttigieg basically called all Trump supporters racist
- Julian Castro all but called Biden senile and was denounced by his peers
- Beto O’Rourke is coming after your guns
But while the rest of us were focused on what the Democrats (and socialists) were saying, Turning Points founder Charlie Kirk was looking at something else entirely: the stage.
What he found – or didn’t find – shocked him. There was not one American flag to be found. He then realized that there were no flags in any of the previous Democrat debates either. He posted his findings on Twitter.
Has anyone noticed what has been missing from all of the Democrat debates so far?
There has not been a single American flag on stage for all three debates
Not in Detroit
Not in Miami
And not last night in Houston
What country are they trying to represent?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 13, 2019
Some social media users obliged Kirk with a response:
Did you check the floor? pic.twitter.com/yXhYtb1VpW
— Michael McGuire (@mmcguirenc) September 13, 2019
I thought I was watching Mexico’s Presidential debates, or was it the Venezuelan, Honduran, Panama, Honduras. Etc etc etc
— Jim Green (@jimygeen) September 13, 2019
They spoke Spanish, so I’m guessing Mexico?
— Rudi Oosthuizen (@oosthuizen_rudi) September 13, 2019
Democrats don’t stand for Citizens of the United States,
“There has not been a single American flag on stage for all three debates”
2020 Election choice:
— Debbra 🇺🇸 (@DebbraT) September 13, 2019
As for the locations of the missing flags? Well Twitter-ers also had some ideas on that too:
They were probably standing on it!
— Thomas Majerus (@Thomas88872090) September 13, 2019
The Dems are showing there true colors. They find the flag offensive
— David E. Mora (@MIAFIRE) September 13, 2019
Because #Democrats hate America
— Mike Hobbs (@mah1687) September 13, 2019
they don’t represent any country Charlie… remember? The US is racist and should have open borders, etc
— Steven A Nihipali (@a_nihipali) September 13, 2019
Latest posts by Sierra Marlee (see all)
- Charlie Kirk notices one thing missing from stage in all 3 Dem debates - September 13, 2019
- ‘Some people did something’: Man rips Omar at 9/11 memorial - September 11, 2019
- Dobbs shreds Trump manager’s ‘dynasty’ for GOP comment - September 9, 2019