A new Rasmussen poll shows more voters believe it is Crooked Hillary Clinton rather than President Trump who is guilty of colluding with foreign operatives during the 2016 election campaign. Of likely voters polled, 47% believe the Clinton campaign was involved in collusion, as opposed to 45% who still buy the fraudulent Trump collusion story.
The worm is turning in spite of a non-stop, years-long onslaught of lies from the never-Trump media about it all. The tipping point is now … with the majority finally discerning the truth and slowly more and more rejecting the coordinated MSM disinformation campaign.
A national telephone and online survey of 1000 likely voters was conducted by Rasmussen Reports March 27 and 28, 2019. The questions asked:
- On the basis of investigative findings to date, which 2016 presidential campaign is more likely to have illegally colluded with foreign operatives – Donald Trump’s or Hillary Clinton’s?
- Should a special prosecutor be named to investigate whether senior FBI officials handled the investigations of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump in a legal and unbiased fashion?
- How likely is it that senior federal law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency?
The poll was taken days after Attorney General William Barr delivered his summary of the Mueller investigation to Congress stating that the special counsel did not find evidence that President Trump or members of his campaign conspired with Russians to influence the 2016 election. It was an arduous two-year journey to vindication, although the media continue to seek to confuse their viewers.
This voter poll followed another Rasmussen survey that was similarly conducted of 1000 likely voters on March 25-26, 2019. The group’s summary of the earlier poll said: “Voters generally approve of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report exonerating President Trump, although Republicans are more critical than ever of his probe and Democrats aren’t as happy about Mueller as they used to be.”
The March 25-26 survey found 50% of voters satisfied with the conclusions reached by Mueller. About one-third, or 36%, are not satisfied and 13% are undecided.
- Do you have a very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable or very unfavorable impression of Robert Mueller?
- Are you satisfied with the conclusions reached by Special Counsel Robert Mueller that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in the 2016 presidential campaign and no proof of obstruction of justice on the part of President Trump?
- Which comes closer to your own view of Robert Mueller’s probe – that it was an honest attempt to determine criminal wrongdoing or that it was a partisan witch hunt?
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller spent over $25 million investigating allegations stemming from the 2016 presidential election. Did taxpayers get a good return on their investment?
It’s coming … we will see how it looks when the bad guys go down in flames. Crash and burn CNN, MSNBC, New York Times. Choke on it Adam Schiff, James Comey, DNC.
Now that #SpecialCounsel #RobertMueller has ruled out #collusion between the #Trump campaign and the #Russians in 2016, voters, like senior #Republicans, are turning a suspicious eye toward #HillaryClinton’s campaign… https://t.co/CIrQOrrVIB pic.twitter.com/7gXhoflaLf
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) April 1, 2019
— United & Strong (@DonIsMyGuy) April 4, 2019
Seems the public is catching up to the truth. But lunatic liberals will always cling to their false narratives.
— DelrayAve (@DelrayAvener) April 4, 2019
no one had to wait for the fake mueller investigation to end before investigating hillary….that fact that this wasn’t going on all along is the real tragedy.
— Deplorable Russian (@petegms) April 1, 2019
Latest posts by Victor Rantala (see all)
- NC high school cheerleaders reprimanded over Trump 2020 banner - September 17, 2019
- Former Obama officials rush to disgraced McCabe’s defense - September 17, 2019
- Sold out: Arizona gun store offers Beto backlash specials on AR-15s - September 17, 2019