President Trump threatened to close the US border permanently as chaos erupted in San Ysidro, California when hundreds of migrants — mostly men — rushed the border to enter illegally.
Border patrol agents shot several rounds of tear gas after migrants threw rocks and bottles at them and tried to illegally cross into the United States.
Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) issued a statement saying it refused entry to migrants who tried to breach the border. About 90% of the migrants in the various caravans are men, but some women with small children are scattered among the group, according to multiple press reports.
These negligent moms are the same ones the media champions as victims when they’re temporarily separated after being caught endangering their children’s lives by crossing the US border illegally.
“[Migrants] attempted to illegally enter the U.S. through both the northbound and southbound vehicle lanes at the port of entry itself,” CBP said. “Those persons were stopped and turned back to Mexico.”
— Emma Murphy (@emmamurphyitv) November 25, 2018
Keep in mind that the mainstream media repeatedly downplayed the migrant caravans, insisting it would take them months to reach the US border. Lo and behold — the barbarians are at the gates.
Those fake press reports underscore once again why the liberal media cannot be trusted to report the news objectively.
Earlier this month, President Trump warned that border patrol agents would react with force if they were attacked with rocks and bottles, since agents have been killed and injured in past scuffles with illegal aliens.
“We’re not going to put up with that,” President Trump said.
Liberals are condemning Trump for allowing border agents to use tear gas, while ignoring that in 2013, the Obama administration supported the use of pepper spray on migrants who threw rocks while trying to rush the San Ysidro port of entry — the same place they tried to invade yesterday.
— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) November 26, 2018
As BizPac Review reported, Mexico’s incoming government denied that it will allow the Central American migrant caravan to remain in Mexico until their asylum claims to the US are processed — contradicting a Washington Post report.
Mexico’s incoming Interior Minister Olga Sanchez said: “There is no agreement of any sort between the incoming Mexican government and the U.S. government.”
Just hours earlier, the Washington Post had quoted Sanchez as saying incoming president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador had agreed to allow the migrants to temporarily stay in Mexico under a plan called “Remain in Mexico.”
Sanchez did not dispute a Washington Post report that directly quoted her as saying: “For now, we have agreed to this policy of Remain in Mexico.”
— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) October 18, 2018
This morning, President Trump doubled-down on his threat to close the US border if the migrant caravans continue their mass-invasion.
“We will close the border permanently if need be,” Trump tweeted. “Congress, fund the WALL!”
When will CNN clown Jim Acosta apologize to President Trump?
Jim Acosta lectured President Trump about the migrant caravan saying:
– Not an invasion
– Hundreds of miles away
– Would not jump border wall
I overlaid actual footage from today of the migrant caravan storming the border to invade the US over Jim's question.
I hope you enjoy: pic.twitter.com/p3vQogWnIJ
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) November 26, 2018
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020