Fox News host Tucker Carlson mocked singer John Mayer, who slammed masculinity and what he called the “bullsh*t Alpha Male contract” that he says makes some men act aggressively toward women.
“John Mayer is a talented guy,” Carlson said on his show (video below). “But I remember his song ‘Your Body Is A Wonderland,’ where he sings about ‘one pair of candy lips and your bubble gum tongue.’ Is that an example of ‘toxic masculinity'”?
Tucker was reacting to an impromptu lecture Mayer gave during a concert in Baltimore, where the 40-year-old singer trashed men, presumably in response to the sham gang-rape allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
In an incoherent rant, Mayer rattled on about something he dubbed the “male contract,” which he says makes men feel sexually entitled.
“The idea that if you’re a man, any woman you see, you should be able to get an erection. I don’t want it to be the ‘male contract,’ but that’s the contract, and we have to tear the contract up.
You are not supposed to be able to do this to everything that moves. You do not possess the universal ability to have any woman that you seek.”
First of all, most men do not walk around feeling entitled to have sex with any woman he sees — unless their name is Bill Clinton or Harvey Weinstein.
Perhaps Mayer — who has been a rock star since age 19 — is projecting the sexual entitlement he feels as a rich, famous celebrity.
“John Mayer has been accused of behaving badly,” Tucker noted. “Maybe this is a preemptive strike against further accusations.”
Carlson then dismissed the fabricated notion of “toxic masculinity,” saying there’s no such thing as “toxic masculinity,” just like there’s no such thing as “toxic femininity.”
“It’s like some made-up some feminist term. There is no real definition,” Tucker said. “Everybody is against violence against women.”
During his career, John Mayer has dated a string of Hollywood hotties, including Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston, Katy Perry, Minka Kelly, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Jessica Simpson.
In a 2010 interview with Playboy, Mayer admitted that he’s “a douche bag” to women; said he’s only sexually attracted to white women; and also used the N-word because he claims his black fans love him.
Here’s a recap of some of the sexist/racist comments John Mayer made to Playboy:
- “There have probably been days when I saw 300 vaginas before I got out of bed.” (referring to his early-morning porn binges)
- “My d–k is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a f**en David Duke cock.”
- “I’m just very, V-E-R-Y [horny]. I’m a douche bag…That’s why black people love me.”
- “Someone asked me the other day, ‘What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?’ It’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a n*gger pass.”
Here’s the guy the radical left smeared as a gang-rapist: All four of Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s law clerks are women. A first in the history of the Supreme Court.
All 4 of Justice Kavanaugh’s law clerks are women. A first in the history of the Supreme Court.
Shame on all the women who protested this honorable judge. pic.twitter.com/jE30UNoEwD
— ALICE (@realTRUMPERLAND) October 9, 2018
Latest posts by Samantha Chang (see all)
- Businesswoman goes viral after launching poop & urine rant on Gov Newsom - August 18, 2019
- Rashida Tlaib calls for boycott of Bill Maher as civil war erupts on the left - August 18, 2019
- Jesse Watters links Epstein suicide back to Left: ‘You had one job!’ - August 17, 2019