You have to give the mainstream media credit, no matter how many times they’re exposed for reporting fake news, they persist.
The New York Times, doing its part to contribute to an ongoing media effort to take out President Donald Trump, seems to be reporting rumors again.
According to an article published on Friday, new White House Chief of Staff John Kelly reportedly told aides no one has ever spoken to him like Trump did during a recent fight.
…and if it happens again, he’s out.
John Kelly, the new chief of staff, has indicated he will not tolerate President Trump’s dressing-downs for long https://t.co/vp5lmYrLlr
— The New York Times (@nytimes) September 1, 2017
Kelly’s confessional allegedly came after an “ornery” Trump responded to staffers “gently suggested [Trump] refrain from injecting politics into day-to-day issues of governing after last month’s raucous rally in Arizona,” according to The Times.
Citing three anonymous sources, the newspaper said Kelly was calm, but “later told other White House staff members that he had never been spoken to like that during 35 years of serving his country.”
And while The Times is never short on unnamed sources, you have to wonder just who in the hell is leaking such information and why they’re not caught.
With Kelly’s disciplined military background, it’s unlikely he’s spouting off his inner-most feelings to just anyone, which means only a handful of people would be privy to such information.
But thankfully for The Times, the newspaper is not saddled with the burden of proof when reporting what amounts to little more than second-hand gossip.
- Left loses it when data breach reveals police, other officials donated to Rittenhouse self-defense effort - April 16, 2021
- Texas youth baseball team drops $17K for tourny in NY, then told 12 and up must be vaccinated - April 16, 2021
- Noted Trump-haters in Congress dropping major coin on beefed-up security - April 16, 2021