It’s no secret that Hollywood is full of liberals that frequently give their opinion on politics.
But what’s less know are the conservatives in Tinsel Town whose political opinions don’t get the same attention.
This is a sampling of some of Hollywood’s conservative minority.
- Eastwood has been a registered Republican since 1952.
- He supported President Richard Nixon in 1968 and 1972.
- Delivered an address at the 2012 Republican convention talking to President Obama, represented as an “empty chair,” in support of Gov. Mitt Romney.
- Changed voter registration to Libertarian in 2009 and said he supported President Trump over Hillary Clinton in 2016. A comment that drew the ire of actress Meryl Streep.
- Alley’s only known political statements came recently in support of President Trump in the 2016 election.
- The “Cheers” actress also tore into President Obama when he played golf as Louisiana experienced record flooding.
- And celebrated the victory of President Trump by jokingly asking to be the Ambassador to Italy.
- The “Everybody Loves Raymond” actress has been outspoken in her pro-life positions and her dislike of Planned Parenthood.
- Heaton did not support President Trump in the 2016 election.
- She supported Sen. McCain in the 2008 and Gov. Romney in the 2012 presidential elections.
- Heaton made waves in 2015 when she mocked Sec. John Kerrys ridiculous plan to defeat the Islamic State.
- The transgender celebrity, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, stunned many by being an outspoken conservative.
- He stunned many more on his show when he expressed his support of President Trump.
- Despite claims to the contrary, Jenner confirmed to CNN’s Don Lemon that he did not regret voting for President Trump.
- Jenner made recent news when he mocked the shooter of Rep. Steve Scalise, and liberals, for not being able to shoot straight.
- The “Happy Days” actor was one of the most outspoken supporters of President Trump during the 2016 campaign.
- He was so outspoken that he was accosted by a rock star’s wife at his child’s school.
- Baio spoke at the 2016 Republican National Convention in support of President Trump.
- He drew criticism when he called President Obama a ‘Muslim” or a “Muslim sympathizer.”
- Voight, the father of Angelina Jolie, supported President Trump in the 2016 presidential election.
- He has also been an outspoken supporter of Israel.
Voight was originally a liberal who supported President John F. Kennedy and switched to the Republican Party as he got older.
Fox News compiled a list of several other conservative celebrities you might not know about including Kelsey Grammer, Vince Vaughn, Gary Sinise, Jerry Bruckheimer and more.
Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Britney Spears shows off her rockin’ new bod, but had to spoil it with a liberal message about ‘Dreamers’ - December 24, 2017
- Border patrol forget they’re supposed to be heartless, deliver beautiful baby at the border - December 24, 2017
- After scoring tax cut victory, Trump sees ‘tremendous Democrat support’ for his next big initiative - December 24, 2017
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.