Sean Hannity is “making progress” on the murder of Seth Rich, whose suspicious death has spawned rampant speculation and multiple reward offers for clues.
As promised, Hannity returned to Fox News Tuesday night after the holiday weekend — much to the chagrin of liberal media that had falsely claimed he was being forced off the air.
Last week, the George Soros-funded Media Matters pressured Hannity’s sponsors to boycott his show. Financial services firm USAA initially pulled its ads after buckling under to leftist pressure.
USAA then quickly reinstated its sponsorship amid heavy backlash from loyal Hannity fans, especially the many military members and veterans who are clients of USAA.
Hannity kicked off his show Tuesday by saying he will continue to investigate the murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich despite the pressure he has faced from leftists trying to cover it up:
I was asked by the family of the DNC staffer that was killed in July to pull back covering the story of the death because the family was hurting. I was honestly glad to accommodate them, because as a father, I know that I would probably never recover if I lost one of my kids.
Now, I can report I am making progress. And we will have a lot more coming, probably sooner than later. The family wants the truth, and I think the country deserves the truth.
Seth Rich, who was 27 years old, was shot to death at 4 a.m. on a street in Washington, D.C., in July 2016. Police reports initially claimed he was the victim of a robbery, but his wallet, credit cards, watch, and cellphone were still on him when his dead body was discovered.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has suggested in multiple TV interviews that Rich was the source of the Wikileaks e-mails that uncovered the collusion between Hillary Clinton‘s camp and the Democratic National Committee, and was murdered for his actions. Rich was a computer-voting specialist at the DNC.
“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks,” Assange told Dutch TV program Nieuwsuur in August 2016.
“A 27-year-old who works for the DNC was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”
Assange later offered a $20,000 reward leading to the arrest of Rich’s killers. Other groups, including private individuals such as businessman Martin Shkreli, are offering $100,000 to anyone with clues to the murder.
According to unconfirmed reports, Rich was about to speak to the FBI about an ongoing case involving the Clinton family when he was gunned down.
Adding to the mystery is the fact that the police and mainstream media have almost completely ignored the high-profile murder despite its suspicious circumstances.
Sean Hannity told viewers he’s stunned that he’s being slandered as a “conspiracy theorist” simply for asking questions about the murder. If Hannity were liberal, he’d probably be hailed as a champion of investigative journalism.
“The funny thing is, I’m being called a conspiracy theorist because I dare to ask questions,” Hannity said. “I’m the only member of the media who has interviewed Julian Assange multiple times on radio, and right here on this TV show. Are we at a point in this country that I can’t ask a question without being called a liar, a conspiracy theorist?”
Meanwhile, liberal media outlets CNN and MSNBC bleat 24-7 coverage of so-called Russian collusion with the Trump campaign without a shred of evidence.
After a year of nonstop probing, there is still NO EVIDENCE of collusion, according to bipartisan consensus on Capitol Hill. But that hasn’t stopped conspiracy theorists CNN or MSNC from pushing their anti-Trump narrative. Where is the outrage?
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020