Student anarchists at Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington, are upset that their anti-white harassment and bullying has been documented online for the whole world to see.
The disturbing footage shows students yelling about “black power” and being “tired of white people” during a meeting with college administrators last week.
These are some of the racist remarks the students screamed at the meeting:
- “F*ck you and f*ck the police!”
- “I’m tired of white people talking about what black and brown people need.”
- “Whiteness is the most violent f*ckin’ system to ever breathe!”
- “We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.”
The militant activists have since demanded that college president George Bridges take down the viral video (even though he’s not the one who posted it), the College Fix reported.
We demand that the video created for Day of Absence and Day of Presence that was stolen by white supremacists and edited to expose and ridicule the students and staff be taken down by the administration by this Friday.
The tenuous situation at Evergeen State College has been escalating rapidly after activists took the campus hostage last week. The college president told police to “stand down” amid concerns that black students might complain about police brutality.
Last week, an angry student mob chased liberal professor Bret Weinstein off campus for objecting to a day without white people. Basically, black student activists ordered all white students to leave campus for one day. Or else.
That’s absurd when you consider that Evergreen State College is majority-white (that means white students are paying most of the bills that keep the school in operation). Here is its ethnic breakdown:
- 65.2% White
- 7.8% Hispanic
- 5.5% Black
- 2.2% Native American or Alaskan
- 2.1% Asian
While liberal media outlets CNN and MSNBC completely ignored the story, Professor Weinstein took refuge at Fox News, where Tucker Carlson defended his free-speech rights. “It’s hard to believe any of this is real,” Carlson said.
Weinstein, a liberal who supported socialist Bernie Sanders, was equally shell-shocked. “I’m troubled by what this implies about the current state of the Left,” he said.
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020