Conservative writer and speaker Milo Yiannopoulos blasted pop singer Ariana Grande for the ‘pro-Islam’ stance she’s taken in the past.
When you play with fire you’ll eventually get burned.
He used social media to go after the pop star shortly after an apparent Islamic State-influenced terrorist set off a suicide bomb at the entrance to her Manchester, England concert, resulting in 22 dead and dozens injured.
“Sadly, Ariana Grande is too stupid to wise up and warn her European fans about the real threats to their freedom and their lives,” Yiannopoulos, formerly a Breitbart News editor, posted to his Facebook page Tuesday.
“She will remain ferociously pro-immigrant, pro-Islam and anti-America. Makes you wonder whether they bombed to attack her or in solidarity,” he added.
At a 2015 concert, Grande announced that “I hate America,” and it wasn’t just Yiannopoulos who remembered — he was merely the most prominent person voicing his objections.
— Deplorable Me (@Flow24Cal) May 24, 2017
— NoTolerance?? (@RevkahJC) May 23, 2017
But Grande wasn’t the only one scorned — Yiannopoulos, known for his blunt, controversial and sometimes over-the-top statements — was also.
@NYDailyNews Don’t give a platform for his comments. You’re amplifying his hate by posting shit like this.
— G. (@GuilleCummings) May 23, 2017
— Sarah (@booblenalikesxo) May 23, 2017
@NYDailyNews These are the people the GOP wants to give a greater voice. Really.
— DE Mom (@Momof2inDE) May 23, 2017
He nonetheless received a lot of positive response to his Facebook post.
Ellen Sands replied, “My daughter and her friends stopped listening to her after she licked the donut ….now they see she’s just plain ignorant!”
Grande was caught on tape in 2015 entering a South California donut shop with friends, licking the items on display, putting them back and telling her companions, “I hate Americans … I hate America.”
But Joey Fennell posted what has become an all-too-familiar response to acts of terrorism committed by Islamists.
“This is not my post i cut/pasted it. all know the protocol by now –
1. Trumps fault.
2. This has nothing to do with extreme Islam.
3. The guy was a mentally ill ‘lone wolf’.
4. Those who object to points 1, 2, and 3 are racist bigots.
5. Change Facebook profile to flag of inflicted country.
6. Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march.
7. Wait for the next slaughter to happen.
Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017