President Trump enjoyed a cozy Saturday dinner with daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner one day after his bid to repeal and replace Obamacare failed, thanks to obstructionist Democrats and RINOs.
The president was spotted smiling after dining at the Trump International Hotel restaurant with Ivanka and Jared, who had just returned to Washington after a family ski trip to Aspen.
Laughable tabloid reports from unnamed sources at CNN claimed that Trump was upset at Kushner (his senior adviser) for not being in town when the vote to repeal and replace Obamacare was to be held.
That’s unlikely, since Kushner did not need to be around for the vote — which, by the way, never happened. The ski trip was likely planned well in advance, as this timeline of events suggests:
- President Trump tweeted his congratulations on Monday after Eric Trump and his wife Lara announced they were expecting their first child.
- On Tuesday, Jared, Ivanka, Eric, Lara and Donald Jr. all went skiing in Aspen, Colorado — presumably to celebrate Lara’s milestone first pregnancy.
- On Friday, CNN — citing unnamed sources — claimed President Trump was upset that Jared wasn’t in town that week.
Multiple photos and video posted on social media contradict CNN’s fake news narrative that the president was furious with Kushner and Ivanka.
If anything, the family couldn’t look happier or closer, which just goes to show how far the leftist media will go to try to paint the Trumps in a bad light.
After the family dinner, crowds of people gathered near the Trump International Hotel in the hopes of spotting the photogenic first family.
Almost two hours into his dinner and an enormous line of people is waiting to see Trump when he exits the hotel pic.twitter.com/NhfyMwyinh
— Noah Weiland (@noahweiland) March 26, 2017
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.