It’s time to rethink the way we admit people into the United States.
That’s what Vice President Mike Pence said while defending President Trump’s temporary travel ban from 7 Middle Eastern nations known for being hotbeds of radical Islamic terrorism. The list of 7 nations came directly from the Obama administration.
Pence reiterated that temporarily restricting access to the country until a vigorous vetting process is enacted will ultimately keep Americans safe.
“We live in a dangerous world,” Pence said on Meet the Press. “I truly believe that a majority of the American people are grateful that we have a president who is willing to take decisive action — use the authority he has under the Constitution and the law — to rethink the way we admit people into America.”
Thousands of clueless leftists have protested President Trump’s temporary travel ban without grasping the fact that no foreign national is “entitled” to come into the United States simply because they want to.
As Judge Jeanine Pirro noted: “No one has the right to enter the Untied States unless he or she is a citizen of the United States.”
What’s more, President Trump is empowered by the Constitution to set guidelines for who can come into the country based on national security concerns.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 5, 2017
Last week, a federal judge in Seattle granted a temporary restraining order blocking Trump’s executive order.
Trump has vowed to reinstate his temporary travel ban and promised he will prevail on the merits. In the meanwhile, he says the judge’s political grandstanding is endangering the country.
“There’s simply no question under the Constitution, and frankly under federal law, that the president of the United States has the authority in the interest of national security to determine who has the right to come into this country,” Pence underscored.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.