Hillary Clinton supporters are still super sensitive and easily triggered over that whole election thing.
Check out their response to an innocent tweet from the FBI on Saturday.
The bureau tweeted a simple – and looking at the artwork simple is an understatement – holiday greeting on Christmas Eve and the first day of Hanukkah and it sent Hillbots over the edge.
— FBI (@FBI) December 24, 2016
The response was both quick and brutal.
1) Spend 5 minutes making a Christmas Card in MS Paint.
2) Interfere with an election and fuck up the whole world.
— Ignatz (@ignatzz) December 24, 2016
@FBI Seriously? Comey has destroyed the United States and he should be charged with violation of Hatch Act.
— Molly #BoyCott NC (@Plantflowes) December 24, 2016
@FBI hey, thanks for electing the worst President ever. not going to have a happy holiday but might be tolerable if Comey resigns
— andrea Kline (@andreathekline) December 24, 2016
@FBI It would be a much happier holiday if you hadn’t interfered with the election.
— Sybill Trelawney (@SybilT2) December 24, 2016
— NotMyPresident (@impeachtrump16) December 24, 2016
@FBI screw you for giving us Trump
— #Resistance (@shattar0429) December 24, 2016
@FBI Really! Happy Holidays (?), after you screwed the American people. Well, happy holidays to you too. Are you happy? Jail Comey.
— Jon Butler (@Jbutler9Jon) December 24, 2016
Others were more angered at the rudimentary graphic design work.
— Laya Maheshwari (@lazygarfield) December 24, 2016
— Holly Anderson (@HollyAnderson) December 24, 2016
.@FBI Why are you letting your 5-year-old play with MSPaint on your computers? Not very secure.
— Merisa ? (@cambrian_era) December 24, 2016
@FBI nice you have time for shitty graphic design in between interfering in elections.
— Matt Lech (@MattLech) December 24, 2016
Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE
- Britney Spears shows off her rockin’ new bod, but had to spoil it with a liberal message about ‘Dreamers’ - December 24, 2017
- Border patrol forget they’re supposed to be heartless, deliver beautiful baby at the border - December 24, 2017
- After scoring tax cut victory, Trump sees ‘tremendous Democrat support’ for his next big initiative - December 24, 2017