Kellyanne Conway can write her own ticket, and it looks as if she will.
Conway is reportedly in talks to helm an important position on an external political operation that will support Donald Trump during his presidency.
The outside organization backing Trump will be similar to the powerful external infrastructure that had supported President Obama during his tenure.
Such external operations are critical, and may be what accounted for Obama’s stunning popularity despite many failed objectives, such as revitalizing the economy and eliminating ISIS and radical Islamic terrorism.
The topic of who will run this group for Trump is one of the hottest topics swirling among Republican circles in Washington, DC, the Hill reported.
The outside political infrastructure will engage in grassroots activities to support Trump’s legislative agenda through advertising campaigns and voter outreach.
Sources said Trump’s outside infrastructure may include the following key figures if Conway takes the reins:
- Republican mega-donor Rebekah Mercer
- Consultant Jay Connaughton
- Brad Parscale, Trump’s campaign digital director
- Brett Loyd, Conway’s colleague at her polling company.
Conway did not deny that she’s mulling such a position, but remained tight-lipped about a final decision.
“Most accurately, that is under active consideration, along with a tour of duty in the Oval,” Conway told the Hill.
Conway is reportedly also being considered for White House press secretary or communications director.
After leading Trump to an improbable election win, Conway can pretty much have any job that she wants in the Trump Administration.
But the mom of four has said she wants to consider what’s best for her family before making a decision.
“The President-elect and I have made no final decisions about whether my highest and best use for him and his administration is inside or outside,” Conway said. “Either way, I will continue to be a very close adviser to him and enthusiastic supporter of his presidency.”
- DOJ attorney in charge of election-crimes unit quits after AG Barr opens investigation - November 10, 2020
- ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa’: Neil Cavuto slammed after he cuts off Kayleigh McEnany presser - November 10, 2020
- Same media that cheered Stacey Abrams, Al Gore for refusing to concede attack Trump for same move - November 8, 2020