‘Lock her up’ no more, she’s ‘been through enough’: KellyAnne confirms Trump will not pursue charges against Hillary

“Lock her up” no more…

Despite rally goers frequently chanting to lock Hillary Clinton up, MSNBC reported on Tuesday under a Breaking News chyron that President-elect Donald Trump will not follow through on an earlier promise to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton.

She’s “been through enough,” an unidentified source reportedly said.

MSNBC

Screen Grab via Twitchy.com

Former Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway appeared on “Morning Joe” later in the morning and confirmed the report.

In doing so, she added yet another title to Trump’s repertoire: A healer.

Trump bypasses media, outlines first 100 days, lays out list of executive actions, in video message

“I think when the President-elect, who’s also the head of your party, tells you before he’s even inaugurated that he doesn’t wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content,” Conway replied when asked if the Republican Party will “stay away” from pursing Clinton.

“Hillary Clinton still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don’t find her to be honest or trustworthy,” she added. “But if Donald Trump can help her heal then perhaps that’s a good thing.”

Trump intimated during an interview last week on “60 Minutes” that pursuing Clinton would not be a pressing priority.

“I don’t want to hurt them,” he said of the Clintons. “They’re good people.”

We know first-hand that censorship against conservative news is real. Please share stories and encourage your friends to sign up for our daily email blast so they are not getting shut out of seeing conservative news.

Latest Articles