Hillary Clinton has been hammering Donald Trump for promoting the, in her words, “racist lie that President Obama is not really an American citizen” but now proof has emerged that the controversy originated in her 2008 presidential campaign.
Hacked emails released by Wikileaks from January 2008 show an exchange between her campaign manager John Podesta, Hillary pollster GQRR and political consultant, and former advisor to President Bill Clinton, Paul Begala, discussing things that could be used to damage then-Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign for president.
— DEPLORABLE TRUMPCAT (@Darren32895836) October 14, 2016
Among the topics discussed as possible attacks his approval of gay adoption, alleged past cocaine use and, yes, the fact that his father was a Muslim and Obama himself was raised in a majority Muslim country.
The list from the email is as follows:
* 1 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) was the only candidate at a recent event not to cover his heart during the national anthem and he has stopped wearing an American flag pin.
* 2 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) benefited from a land deal from a contributor who has been indicted for corruption.
* 3 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) would personally negotiate with the leaders of terrorist nations like Iran and North Korea without preconditions.
* 4 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted against allowing people to use handguns to defend themselves against intruders.
* 5 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) plans to raise taxes by 180 (one hundred and eighty) billion dollars a year to pay for his government-run health care plan
* 6 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted repeatedly against emergency funding bills for U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
* 7 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)’s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world’s most populous Islamic country.
* 8 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) is ranked as one of the ten most liberal members of the Senate because of his support of issues like gay adoption.
* 9 (Other)
* 10 (All)
* 11 (None)
* 12 (Don’t know/refused)
* 13 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted against requiring medical care for aborted fetuses who survive the procedure.
* 14 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) supports giving driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants
* 15 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) described his former use of cocaine as using “a little blow.”
The email proves what Trump has said all along. That Clinton’s 2008 campaign started the birther movement.
But fortunately for Clinton the mainstream media refuses to report on the Wikileaks scandal.
Receive our free morning news blast HERE
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
- Britney Spears shows off her rockin’ new bod, but had to spoil it with a liberal message about ‘Dreamers’ - December 24, 2017
- Border patrol forget they’re supposed to be heartless, deliver beautiful baby at the border - December 24, 2017
- After scoring tax cut victory, Trump sees ‘tremendous Democrat support’ for his next big initiative - December 24, 2017