Billy Bush’s payday from NBC likely to be $10 million, coincidentally, the same number as . . .

Billy Bush is reportedly nearing a $10 million settlement with NBC after the network ousted him from the “Today” show.

The former “Access Hollywood” host was suspended after a video surfaced of him with Donald Trump who made crude remarks during a 2005 interview.

shutterstock_495754873

The lump payment is reportedly the full value of his three-year NBC contract, around $10 million, according to Page Six.

(RELATED: Gloria Allred Inserts Herself Into The Presidential Campaign And It’s A WIN For Donald Trump)

“Negotiations between Billy and NBC are progressing, and will continue to progress, and hopefully we will reach a conclusion in the near future,” Bush’s attorney Marshall Grossman told Page Six on Friday.  “We were preparing for battle, but today we are preparing for settlement.”

According to Page Six:

We’re told NBC News chief Andy Lack has already ordered Bush’s office be cleared and all traces of him removed from their Rockefeller Center offices. A “Today” rep declined to comment.

Sources close to Bush feel he has been poorly treated by NBC News, which — after release of the tape by “Access Hollywood” was delayed — leaked the tape to the Washington Post.

Then, after saying Bush’s job was initially safe a week ago, NBC execs acted with apparent horror at the tape’s contents and the subsequent public backlash. One source said, “Billy feels he’s the political roadkill in NBC’s desire to take down Trump.”

Grossman previously said Bush would have been risking his job if he had not laughed at Trump’s remarks about grabbing women.

Wake up right! Sign up for our morning blast HERE

(RELATED: Dana Perino Erupts ‘Like Mount Vesuvius’: ‘After 20 Years Of Defending These Guys … Done!’

Comments

Latest Articles