Melania Trump issues a statement, calls husband’s words ‘unacceptable and offensive’

Melania Trump issued a statement about her husband Donald Trump’s now infamous audio in which he said lewd things while bragging about conquests with women.

The release of the hot mic video and audio from more than a decade ago rocked his campaign Friday night.

In the statement, released Saturday afternoon, the possible future first lady called his words “unacceptable and offensive” but stood by her man.

“The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me,” she wrote. “This does not represent the man that I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world. ”

SEE ALSO:

Perino and O’Reilly on Trump’s crude audio: How men and women react differently is telling.

Busted Billy Bush says he’s sorry for ‘playing along’ with Trump – talk about sleazy . . . at least man up, dude.

Paul Ryan uninvites Trump from his rally after latest remarks on women.

Jeb slams Trump, but cousin Billy Bush gets free pass from family and MSNBC?

Evangelical leaders stand by Trump; hear what they had to say about the lewd audio.

Mike Pence stands by Trump: Media thinks ‘this time we got him’ – but he’s ‘stronger than ever.’

The married woman Trump failed to seduce is revealed; lewd locker room talk not so far-fetched.

Juanita Broaddrick’s response to Trump’s P-word tape?

Carmine Sabia GET AUTHOR RSS FEED

Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Carmine Sabia

Comments

Latest Articles