Conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos and famed conservative blogger Pamela Geller will be hosting what is being dubbed “the most fab party at the RNC.”
Yiannopoulos and Geller announced today that during the GOP convention, a pro-LGBT after-party titled “WAKE UP!” will bring in guests that are most beloved by gay Republican voters, thanks to Breitbart News and Gateway Pundit.
If you’re like us, the massacre in Orlando last month was a giant wake-up call. As gay Americans, we could no longer stay silent about a barbaric ideology that wants us dead and that actively threatens the freedoms of all Americans.
Organizing WAKE UP is our small way of fighting back — by raising awareness, speaking out, and having a fabulous time in the process.
And here’s the fabulous guest list:
- Amy Kremer, Women for Trump activist
- Ann Coulter, conservative columnist
- Geert Wilders, Dutch Party for Freedom leader
- Roger Stone, political consultant and fashion writer
Sign up for our morning blast HERE
- Former Somali Muslim refugee defeats longtime Minnesota state representative - August 13, 2016
- Clinton Foundation donors page is now blocked: ‘This is a weird thing’ - August 13, 2016
- Trump announced his big move on the campaign trail in order to win election: ‘It’s set up, we have to do it’ - August 13, 2016